Windows 10: Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server

Discus and support Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Not so much a question, more a report. Each time I tried sending a file to my network connected HP DesignJet 130nr wide format printer the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul Maconochie, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server

Hi,

Not so much a question, more a report.

Each time I tried sending a file to my network connected HP DesignJet 130nr wide format printer the file would appear briefly in the queue and then disappear. No such problems with network connected FujiXerox C2255.

I have spent about 10 hours trying all the usual stuff: load, unload; connect disconnect etc.

The solution is to uninstall update KB4560960.

I have tried to contact MS to report this but the wall is so opaque I have been unable to do so. So I am reporting it here.

Needless to say I am not happy customer.

:)

Paul Maconochie, Jul 9, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

How to print faster on HP DesignJet 1050C?

In my office we have a color wide format printer, the HP DesignJet 1050C. The printing itself doesn't take long at all once it starts, but sending the file to the printer can take 5-10 minutes with something like 5-15MB PDF. The PDFs in question are just one page PDFs, they're 24x36" floor plans of a building.

Right now it's using a parallel port/PCI card, are there any faster options? I think it has a serial port but I'm not too familiar with printers in general so I'm not sure if that'd be any better. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

OrbitzXT, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    HP Launches New 24-inch DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer

HP Inc. today announced the new HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer, an ultra-compact, versatile large format printing solution for architects, engineers and construction teams to seamlessly collaborate onsite and across sites by printing, copying, scanning and sharing plans with a single device. The 24-inch T830 printer joins the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer Series creating a portfolio that can handle any size project, yet offering the same HP DesignJet quality and reliability in what is now the most compact MFP device available in the market.

"HP multifunction printers open new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard copy and back," said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head, HP Large Format Design Printing, HP Inc. " It's amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future."

Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server 5F7PTbvhn3POACUD_thm.jpg

Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server 1sMU1nSR87zquHIK_thm.jpg

Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server 9CnYGhm4Gr4FAJUi_thm.jpg

In its first product demonstration, the 24-inch T830 printer will debut at Autodesk University, Las Vegas, November 14-16, in the HP booth (# A517). In another HP DesignJet product development, HP announced the expansion of HP Click to all HP DesignJet T-series printers. With no need for a driver, the software offers easy, simple one-click printing, plus drag and drop multipage PDF printing and real-print preview, while optimizing media usage and costs. New HP DesignJet T120 and HP DesignJet T520 printers now also offer faster printing speeds.

Evolve team collaboration with HP DesignJet multifunction printers
    Ideal for architecture studios and construction offices preferring a smaller footprint, the HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer offers a convenient solution with a range of communications options that can help increase collaboration. Print, scan, copy, and share drawings, project schedules, renders, presentations, and more.

Benefits and features of the new printer include:
    • Immediately share project meeting results to peers and partners. Print A1/D sized prints in up to 26 seconds.
    • Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet or computer with Wi-Fi Direct and HP Mobile Printing3
    • Use scanner to make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master.
    • Copy sketches and hand-annotated drawings for immediate team distribution.
    • HP Smart app to share scanned images with email contacts, post to cloud
    • HP Click printing software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents
    • Flexibility to also print half-sized documents with A4/A3 input tray

Chino, Jul 9, 2020
  4. GGQ_09 Win User

Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server

HP Designjet 500 not printing in Windows 10

I have an HP designjet 500 24 connected through a network and I can print without any problems.

I connected another one, same model, via USB and the installation did not present any problems. If I try to print, it just shows a message "attempting to cancel the print".

Print and scan doctor does not show any errors and allow for Test Print.

Print Test Page from Properties shows an unknown error.

GGQ_09, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server

1. Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server - Similar Threads - Update KB4560960 destroys

2. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  3. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  4. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Designjet 110 plus no longer prints due to windows 10 update

HP Designjet 110 plus no longer prints due to windows 10 update: Recent Windows 10 updates have caused my HP Designjet 110 plus plotter to stop printing. It does not print from any application and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer. Uninstalling the update worked initially but now does not and is not a long term...
  6. Update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that when the above update is installed it can lead to some printing functions of SAGE Accounts not working. Especially if you have designed your own logo that prints out with SAGE information ... such as delivery manifests etc...
  7. Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update

Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update: Printer is not working after last update. The computer recognized it but does not print, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-printing-with-hp-designjet-111/d5569de0-6414-4913-a7e6-168d2c1f60c3
  8. Hp designjet 500 win32kfull.sys error when trying to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp designjet 500 win32kfull.sys error when trying to print: Recently I've installed Win 10 Pro on my computer witch it's connected to my Hp Designjet 500 plotter. When I try to print a test page, or a pdf, I receive a blue screen of death and the win32kfull.sys error. I've tryied a lot of drivers for the printer, and nothing works....
  9. HP DesignJet 130 not printing

HP DesignJet 130 not printing: Please help! My HP DesignJet 130 printer has stopped working. Exhausted all troubleshooting options that I could think about or find. Nothing works. Please HELP urgently. I have tested the printer on Windows 8.1 laptop and it works, so the hardware is not faulty. It...
  10. Update KB4560960 and printing issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4560960 and printing issue: My printer will not work with the new update KB4560960. I was able to easily uninstall it from one Dell Inspirion computer but could not do it with the older, 2015 Inpspirion model I tried through Settings > Updates/Security. When I highlighted the update in the list...
Tags: