Windows 10: Update KB4586853 Windiws 10 and Night Light function bug

Discus and support Update KB4586853 Windiws 10 and Night Light function bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i've installed the last s.p. KB4586853 and in my laptop Msi GE75 Raider It happens that the screen jerks randomly from one situation to another Night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GE75Raider10sfs, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Update KB4586853 Windiws 10 and Night Light function bug

i've installed the last s.p. KB4586853 and in my laptop Msi GE75 Raider It happens that the

screen jerks randomly from one situation to another Night Light ON -> Night Light OFF

Randomly activates, al the day, I had to uninstall, and with a restore point i went back,

so..now..without KB4586853 everything is ok.

:)

GE75Raider10sfs, Dec 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Night Light Issue (Won't turn off)

How to fix 'Night light' on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

Registry entries are quoted there- don't know if that will help. From the various reports it seems a messed up feature.. I don't yet run 1903, so perhaps someone with 1903 who's looked into this will comment further.

However, it's something MS is working on.. from something I quoted earlier:

dalchina, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Update KB4586853 Windiws 10 and Night Light function bug

Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Update KB4586853 Windiws 10 and Night Light function bug

1. Update KB4586853 Windiws 10 and Night Light function bug - Similar Threads - Update KB4586853 Windiws

2. Night Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light: I am having an issue with the night light. I don't want it turned on so I turned it off and reduced its strength to 0.However, every time I get out of a game the whole screen has this warm yellowish tint to it just like having the night light turned on. When I click on the...
  3. Windows Update KB4586853

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update KB4586853: Hello, I've downloaded the kb4586853 optional update twice. Every time I install this update, I get a flashing screen after logging in to the desktop and in safe mode. Luckily, I use Macrium Reflect and was able to restore my backup. Also, It wasn't a GPU driver issue. Only...
  4. "night light" functionality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "night light" functionality: I have night light on permanently. It stops working when my screen times out and screen saver comes on, because when I move my mouse, and check settings, it's still "on" but obviously actually isn't. I have to turn it off, and turn it back on for it to work. Extremely...
  5. Night light bug not fixed in latest cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light bug not fixed in latest cumulative updates: Hi, Night light is being automatically enabled even in toggle it is off within seconds of signing into user accounts. After all latest cumulative update now I'm seeing my display warmer irrespective of time schedule or whether the toggle is on or off. Can anybody help...
  6. Night light wierd bug

Night light wierd bug: Night light issue, at the home screen before I log in its a normal colour, when I log in to (ACCOUNT A, ADMINISTRATOR), the screen fades to the night light colour, normal if I have it switched on, but according to settings I dont have it switched on and if I do switch it on...
  7. Windows 10 1903 - Night Light (Built in function) problem...

Windows 10 1903 - Night Light (Built in function) problem...: Since updating to the latest Win 10 version "1903" my Night Light function has stopped working like it should be, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't... Sometimes a simple rebooting fixes the problem but now it just seems totally deactivated no matter how many reboots I...
  8. Windows 10 1903 May 2019, "BUG" Night light

Windows 10 1903 May 2019, "BUG" Night light: I found a bug in the night light of the build of Window 10 the 1903, in practice if you turn off and restart the pc, and then we go to activate it it doesn't work while enabling the icon ... If you restart the pc and try to activate it again it works. The video drivers are...
  9. Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light: Hi there, I have 2 machines (1 was an upgrade install to 1903 the other was a clean install). Both nvidia cards, 1080ti and a 2080 in the other (1 has the latest nvidia drivers the other has the very last version prior to the latest). Both intel 8700k processors. what is...
  10. NIGHT LIGHT WILL NOT FUNCTION on updated Windows 10

NIGHT LIGHT WILL NOT FUNCTION on updated Windows 10: I am unable to get the Night Light to dim. All that I can get is BRIGHT bright light display. I attempted to correct the issue in about 6 separate manners. None was of any assistance to me. Supposedly, I already have the best drivers for my Device Manager, Displace Drivers....
Tags: