Windows 10: Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me.

Discus and support Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me. in Cortana to solve the problem; Btw, this also happens with update KB5004476Since i've updated to security update KB5003637 and up, my whole pc has not been working. Ive noticed that... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jonart Bajraktari, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me.

Btw, this also happens with update KB5004476Since i've updated to security update KB5003637 and up, my whole pc has not been working. Ive noticed that my search bar, newly added weather bar, and calendar do not open when I click them. I have tried literally everything short of factory resetting my pc. Ive tried disabling weather bar, changing display scaling, redownloading display drivers, redownloading update many times, and resetting windows file manager. The only fix to this issue is completely removing the update altogether. Is Microsoft even recognizing this taskbar issue as a problem?

:)

Jonart Bajraktari, Jun 16, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2021
  3. rdwray Win User
    Kb5003637

I just installed KB5003637 and it destroyed my taskbar; I am running Classic Start Menu and I don't know if that was an issue or not, but I uninstalled the update and things are working now.

Update: I disabled Classic Shell and still had problems with the taskbar.

rdwray, Jun 16, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me.

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me.

1. Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me. - Similar Threads - Update KB5003637 completely

2. Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer: The latest update March 14, 2023—KB5023696 OS Builds 19042.2728, 19044.2728, and 19045.2728 - Microsoft Supportcompletely ruined my software.Here are the problems I ran into : First, my Firefox browser just stopped being able to start. I would restart it, and it would freeze...
  3. Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer: The latest update March 14, 2023—KB5023696 OS Builds 19042.2728, 19044.2728, and 19045.2728 - Microsoft Supportcompletely ruined my software.Here are the problems I ran into : First, my Firefox browser just stopped being able to start. I would restart it, and it would freeze...
  4. Windows update ruined my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update ruined my taskbar: I recently got an update to my pc I already downloaded windows 11 and it was fine, this is an update after, and when I turned it on, it took ages to prepare windows, and almost all my files were gone luckily I had onedrive!. There is also nothing appearing on the task bar...
  5. Windows update ruined my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update ruined my taskbar: I recently got an update to my pc I already downloaded windows 11 and it was fine, this is an update after, and when I turned it on, it took ages to prepare windows, and almost all my files were gone luckily I had onedrive!. There is also nothing appearing on the task bar...
  6. windows update kb5003537 ruin my taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update kb5003537 ruin my taskbar: After installing the windows update kb5003537, my taskbar is frozen, the icons disappeared. Literally can't do antyhing.I tried everything, from rebooting, restart windows explorer on task manager, scf on command prompt and dism, but nothing worked. I didn't know what was the...
  7. Win10 Update KB5003637 crashes search bars, taskbar calendar?

Win10 Update KB5003637 crashes search bars, taskbar calendar?: For several weeks now, whenever my Windows 10 system installs its automatic updates, the Explorer search bar - which I tend to use a lot! - ceases to be functional will not accept input. Also, the search icon on the taskbar becomes unresponsive; further, the taskbar calendar...
  8. KB5003637 Update is not installing

KB5003637 Update is not installing: Hey community,1 month ago i was getting a problem while updating a version of windows 20H2 . When i ask here i found that my windows was corrupted and i was suggested to do clean install of windows by media creation tool. I was thinking that when will 21H1 Update will come i...
  9. Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637: Ever since I installed Cumulative update KB5003637, my taskbar is glitchy. The icons are overlapping each other, or sometimes the entire system icons are missing. Also, the search box background color is not correct....
  10. Update ruined me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update ruined me: Dell ins. 5050 windows 10 update now computer will not load and has no previous build to restore to!!!!! What can I do to get pc going without a recovery disc...