Windows 10: Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock...

Discus and support Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For more than a handful of months I've had issues with Windows Start icon. If I would left click on it, I'd receive a Critical Error message. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dave_horne, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock...

For more than a handful of months I've had issues with Windows Start icon. If I would left click on it, I'd receive a Critical Error message. I would be advised to Log Off and Log On. I would do that, but the Critical error message would remain. If I right clicked on the Windows Start icon, there were no problems though.Over the last six months or so, I've lost count of the number of months, the Task Bar would either be left aligned or center alligned after an Windows Update. If it were left aligned, the system clock to the extreme right would not appear.Over the last six months or so, an

:)

dave_horne, Jun 27, 2022

2. System tray clock not working properly

followed the steps and i got my tray clock/calendar back!

DinaLewis11, Jun 27, 2022
  3. simonc8 Win User
    CPU usage of system tray clock

Thanks for the response. I'll turn off the automatic start on T-Clock, restart the computer and see what happens.

In the meantime here is the Task Manager screen immediately after starting Windows 10, and after stopping System Tray Clock Utility for Windows x64 Editions. You can see the T-Clock Redux application in the screen dump using 0%.

Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock... [​IMG]

Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock... [​IMG]

simonc8, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Tizerak Win User

Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock...

Windows 10 - Frozen clock system tray

http://i.imgur.com/Y7z2cV1.jpg

The clock in system tray randomly freezes until I reboot; quite annoying.

I have tried the suggestions from this thread:

Redirecting

And have gotten no results.

Tizerak, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock...

1. Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock... - Similar Threads - Update KB5014668 solved

2. Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11: Is there anyway to adjust the position of the system tray and clock on the taskbar that doesn't involve moving the taskbar itself? I have an ultrawide monitor and the centered taskbar has been great, but for some reason the system tray and clock aren't part of it. I am trying...
  3. Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11: Is there anyway to adjust the position of the system tray and clock on the taskbar that doesn't involve moving the taskbar itself? I have an ultrawide monitor and the centered taskbar has been great, but for some reason the system tray and clock aren't part of it. I am trying...
  4. Task bar clock stops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar clock stops: Right after a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on my 3rd gen ThinkPad X1 Tablet, I realized that occasionally the little clock in the taskbar stops working.According to time run in the command prompt, it's now 12:21:58, and that's correct.Is there a log to see what is causing...
  5. Task bar clock stops

Task bar clock stops: Right after a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on my 3rd gen ThinkPad X1 Tablet, I realized that occasionally the little clock in the taskbar stops working.According to time run in the command prompt, it's now 12:21:58, and that's correct.Is there a log to see what is causing...
  6. Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock...

Update KB5014668 solved my Windows Start Task Bar problem and the System Tray Clock...: For more than a handful of months I've had issues with Windows Start icon. If I would left click on it, I'd receive a Critical Error message. I would be advised to Log Off and Log On. I would do that, but the Critical error message would remain. If I right clicked on the...
  7. Adding clock to task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding clock to task bar: I follows information listed under settings, but some of the steps did not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-clock-to-task-bar/a93a2081-6418-4ae1-b2bb-65a1d233e09a
  8. Windows 10 clock on task bar

Windows 10 clock on task bar: How can I change position of clock? I want to replace it on the center of my task bar. It will be good to have an opportunity to change positions of system items...
  9. CPU usage of system tray clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage of system tray clock: Still getting over the teething troubles of upgrading from Windows 7... I opened the Task Manager and found the System Tray clock was using 14% of the CPU - permanently. ( I have also installed White Tiger T-Clock Redux which is running alongside this.) I stopped T-Clock,...
  10. System tray and task bar seem to be frozen.

System tray and task bar seem to be frozen.: All of the sudden, the buttons don't work anymore. The app store button opens it briefly and then shuts it down. Same with Microsoft Edge. The battery status button doesn't work, same with the date/clock button, the keyboard and windows ink buttons. And most important,...