Windows 10: update keep crashing. internet speed very slow. not opening the page.

Discus and support update keep crashing. internet speed very slow. not opening the page. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is wrong with up date keep crashing on internet speed be come very slow or it is not opening the page * Original title: out look... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vas til, Jul 5, 2018.

1. vas til Win User

update keep crashing. internet speed very slow. not opening the page.

what is wrong with up date keep crashing on internet speed be come very slow or it is not opening the page

* Original title: out look

:)

vas til, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Jul 5, 2018
  3. joelrand Win User
    Internet explorer 11 crashes , pages load slow or wont load

internet explorer 11 crashes ,pages load slow or wont load. basically internet 11 does not work properly after my windows 10 update. any suggestions on what I can do. I don't want to uninstall and go back to windows 8.1.

[Original title: internet explorer 11 windows 10 update]

joelrand, Jul 5, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. update keep crashing. internet speed very slow. not opening the page. - Similar Threads - update keep crashing

2. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  3. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  4. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet speed is very slow in edge

Internet speed is very slow in edge: Recently i faced a very fu*king disgusting problem . My internet speed specially download speed is good enough but in edge it cant even cross 20kb/ps where my actual speed is nearly 50mb/ps . Please help me fast , i have some very important work !!...
  6. Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet

Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet: Hello, yesterday I posted a question which was fixed but only lasted a couple minutes, then the problem came back. My download speed is stuck on 2MB/s but I used to get around 20MB/s, and my internet speed is around 160mbps. According to the reply from the previous question I...
  7. After windows update internet speed is very slow

After windows update internet speed is very slow: Hi Team, Recently i have updated Windows 10 ( Auto-update), after that iam experiencing slowness in my internet connection, The internet speed on laptop is not even touching more than 10 Mbps And from my mobile handset it goes upto 30 Mbps. My laptop network adapter...
  8. WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast

WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast: I have 3 Windows 10 machines, including one laptop/tablet. I can get Internet download speeds of 63 mbps and upload speeds of 11 mbps on my laptop using a 802.11N connection with a DLink DIR-842 router. The router's specs are AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps...
  9. Internet connection very slow, speed normal.

Internet connection very slow, speed normal.: Running version 11099 6a bit Pro Firefox Avast premium Router Asus AC1900 Please note system specs are for another computer. Firefox is running at it's normal speed but when I try to connect to ANY website it seems to take forever to connect. My wife's laptop...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow: I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on my W7 laptop. The install went well, no problems to report. Since then my broadband speed has suffered badly. I've just tested the speed - the download speed is 1.6mbps and upload speed 0.29mbps. It's not just my laptop suffering,...