Windows 10: Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall

Discus and support Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The update I want to uninstall causes blue screen to my pc, but it keeps reinstalling it self after I uninstalled it. what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kNeb, Nov 25, 2018.

1. kNeb Win User

Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall

The update I want to uninstall causes blue screen to my pc, but it keeps reinstalling it self after I uninstalled it. what should I do?

:)

2. Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 25, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

uninstall/reinstall

Hi Patricia,

There are several reasons why your game can't be uninstall. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the name of the game that you want to uninstall then reinstall?
    • How did you install this game?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall - Similar Threads - Update keeps reinstalling

2. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  3. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  4. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  5. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  6. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling: This is my first time making a post and it is my last-ditch effort to try and resolve the issue on my own instead of having to bring my entire PC to a repair shop. So what happened is this: I have not used Bluetooth on my PC for quite a long time, and my PC is a custom one I...
  8. Manually uninstalled update keeps reinstalling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manually uninstalled update keeps reinstalling: I am trying to uninstall KB4569745 because it breaks my keyboard but after I uninstall it keeps automatically reinstalling. I also have updates paused submitted by /u/SonOfStarGod [link] [comments]...
  9. Uninstall and reinstall updates

Uninstall and reinstall updates: I had windows 10 version 1511 previously.I got an feature update to 1903.I used to get 1.5 GB of data a day.I downloaded the update and installed it using the leftover data at night.It took me 4 days to completely install it. It was successful.Later I got another update...
  10. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update: Hello, I have got the following problem. Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the update KB4494441. But finally, my problem was not due to this update, so I now want to reinstall it. I downloaded the update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalling windows update itkeeps reinstalling it on reboot

2. why my bluetooth program always self uninstall

3. after uninstalling windows update it reinstalled