Windows 10: "Update Labels" problem

Discus and support "Update Labels" problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In "Mailings" the "Update Labels" tab is grey out and won't let me upgrade changes on other labels. Can anyone advise please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MalcolmRawles, Dec 7, 2022.

1. "Update Labels" problem

In "Mailings" the "Update Labels" tab is grey out and won't let me upgrade changes on other labels. Can anyone advise please?

:)

MalcolmRawles, Dec 7, 2022

2. label printing

Hi Snoopygreen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in printing the address labels. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the make and model number of the Printer?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Have you made any changes to settings prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

You may try the below suggested steps.

1. Go to devices in Settings
      > Double click on the printer > Click on
      Printer Properties > Go to Advanced tab.
    2. You will see “Printing Defaults”. Click on it and set the option from the drop down menu and click on
      OK and check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Fix Printer problems
    and try to implement the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 7, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 7, 2022
  4. CJW
    CJW Win User

"Update Labels" problem

Stop Gmail from labeling incoming mail

I am using Windows 10 & check my email through the Vivaldi browser.
    When I get emails, they always have some sort of Label: Social, Updates, Forums or Promotions.
    I'd like to stop having my emails labeled.

I've gone through these steps:
    • Logged into my Gmail account through my browser
    • Clicked the gear icon in the upper right & chose "See All Settings"
    • Clicked on the 'Inbox' tab
    • In the 'Importance Markers' section,
      I selected 'No markers' & 'Use my past actions to predict which messages are important to me'
    • In the 'Filtered Mail' section,
      I selected 'Don't override filters'
    • I then clicked 'Save Changes'
    But emails still arrive w/a label attached to them. Am I missing/doing something wrong?

Thema:

"Update Labels" problem

1. "Update Labels" problem - Similar Threads - Update Labels problem

2. problem with C: drive label

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with C: drive label: I moved my music folder to my C drive and it has turned my whole C drive into a music folder with the music symbol and whenever I look at any of my files on the C drive it says composing artist and the Music things and I can’t change since when I move it it’s trying to move...
  3. problem with C: drive label

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with C: drive label: I moved my music folder to my C drive and it has turned my whole C drive into a music folder with the music symbol and whenever I look at any of my files on the C drive it says composing artist and the Music things and I can’t change since when I move it it’s trying to move...
  4. Labels on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labels on taskbar: I understand Microsoft for Windows 11 has brought back a feature to "never combine" or "combine only when the taskbar is full. I found this article. https://pureinfotech.com/show-taskbar-labels-never-combine-windows-11/ I don't have the feature. Any thoughts or suggestions...
  5. "Update Labels" problem

"Update Labels" problem: In "Mailings" the "Update Labels" tab is grey out and won't let me upgrade changes on other labels. Can anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-labels-problem/87d01315-baf9-46c6-936e-a9faf7a0bfb3
  6. COA labels

COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  7. HDD label problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDD label problem: Hello, [ATTACH] Nem vagyok biztos benne, hogy jó topic-ot választottam detalán tudja valaki a megoldást. A képen látható, hogy a D meghajtó előtt nem a Helyi lemez, hanem a Hiren's Boot CD lemez neve van és ehez egy másik ikon van társítva. A windovz telepítője nem indult...
  8. Update Labels not working in Mail Merge

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Update Labels not working in Mail Merge: I am trying to create a list of mailing labels via Mail Merge in Word 2016. I go to Mailings, Start Mail Merge, select the labels, select the recipients, via Outlook Contacts, set up the add the Address Block to the document and then I should be able to "Update Labels" and...
  9. labels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    labels: how can Iprint labels from access 2007 in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels/adebe165-5637-434a-8152-0574f26c9579
  10. problem with dymo label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...