Windows 10: update list

Discus and support update list in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; does microsoft have whats updated or changelog of anything specifcially onenote desktop - do they even update this thing? and sway - do they even... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by helpfixcomputer, Jul 28, 2021.

1. update list

does microsoft have whats updated or changelog of anything specifcially onenote desktop - do they even update this thing? and sway - do they even update this thing? cant think of anything else atm

:)

helpfixcomputer, Jul 28, 2021
  2. s1rrah Win User

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Jul 28, 2021
  3. s1rrah Win User
    ScienceMark thread (with score list)

you know, another suggestion that might make keeping track of and updating scores a bit easier on all involved ...

most threads similar to this one do not float the score list around the overall thread, most keep the score list as post #1 and simply, over time, continuously update that first post, while the rest of the thread, score postings, discussions, etc. ... carry one as usual.

is there a way to edit the first post of this thread and make it the permanent placeholder post for the score listing? might make it easier to keep track of the scores as well as update the list. i find it sort of difficult at times to have to scroll through the posts to find the latest score list posting.

just an idea ...

s1rrah, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

update list

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

update list

1. update list - Similar Threads - update list

2. I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...: Here are the logs files of Farbar Recovery Tool:FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-require-a-fix-lists-for-my-laptop-the-problem-is/9191fbc8-fac7-4215-9ed7-622c9aefc7db
  3. I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I require a fix lists for my laptop. The problem is that the Windows update isn't appearing...: Here are the logs files of Farbar Recovery Tool:FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-require-a-fix-lists-for-my-laptop-the-problem-is/9191fbc8-fac7-4215-9ed7-622c9aefc7db
  4. Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?: This is the worst ever I have seen in windows 10 behavior after installing new updates. I noticed many people complain of the same issue and all solutions given by users in this community or other communities seem not working.It happened with me the day before yesterday.Just...
  5. Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?

Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?: This is the worst ever I have seen in windows 10 behavior after installing new updates. I noticed many people complain of the same issue and all solutions given by users in this community or other communities seem not working.It happened with me the day before yesterday.Just...
  6. Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?: This is the worse ever I have seen in windows 10 behavior after installing new updates. I noticed many people complain of the same issue and all solutions given by uses in this community or other communities seem not working.It happened with me the day before yesterday.Just...
  7. My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11: I am trying to update from windows 10 to windows 11but its says the processor is not supported but it is on the CPU processor list. I have AMD A-12 9700P processor and the is 6 years old. It was in a closet with a bad hard drive. I replaced the hard drive and updated the...
  8. My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11: I am trying too update from windows 10 to windows but its says the processor is not supported but it is on the CPU processor list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-on-the-supported-list-but-will-not/e7be352f-5de4-4979-aecf-45b8d8b2bdfd
  9. My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11

My CPU is on the supported list but will not update windows 11: I am trying too update from windows 10 to windows but its says the processor is not supported but it is on the CPU processor list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-on-the-supported-list-but-will-not/e7be352f-5de4-4979-aecf-45b8d8b2bdfd
  10. Is ASIX - Net - 2.22.7.0 a safe update? It is listed in the microsoft update catalog and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is ASIX - Net - 2.22.7.0 a safe update? It is listed in the microsoft update catalog and...: is ASIX - Net - 2.22.7.0 a safe update it is listed in the Microsoft update catalog and installed 10/15/23. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-asix-net-22270-a-safe-update-it-is-listed-in/a05f4186-9727-4cd7-9502-243136fc0fa1