Windows 10: Update Loop! Help!!

Discus and support Update Loop! Help!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Lenovo laptop was stuck in a update loop after I turned the laptop off when an application froze. I was on a flight and had the laptop in airplane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deekandboll, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Update Loop! Help!!

My Lenovo laptop was stuck in a update loop after I turned the laptop off when an application froze. I was on a flight and had the laptop in airplane mode and now the laptop can’t connect to internet. I tried putting the laptop in safety mode and tried resetting the pc, trouble shooting, restoring, and uninstalling updates and all of these failed. I even tried to reset the laptop completely without any files and the laptop couldn’t complete the reset.

What do I do in this situation?

submitted by /u/deekandboll
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deekandboll, Jan 11, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jan 11, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Update Loop! Help!!

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Update Loop! Help!!

1. Update Loop! Help!! - Similar Threads - Update Loop Help

2. Help for BSOD Loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help for BSOD Loop.: Hi.As recently as yesterday, my system decided to crash, and has been in an endless loop of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Since then, I've tried to fix it, tried to chkdsk and sfc scan but to no avail, both didn't work due to some permission and error code.I then tried to reset my...
  3. Help for BSOD Loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help for BSOD Loop.: Hi.As recently as yesterday, my system decided to crash, and has been in an endless loop of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Since then, I've tried to fix it, tried to chkdsk and sfc scan but to no avail, both didn't work due to some permission and error code.I then tried to reset my...
  4. Need help! The update keeps on looping??!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! The update keeps on looping??!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Technical_Cup_1673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lszroc/need_help_the_update_keeps_on_looping/
  5. BSOD loop help

BSOD loop help: My pc has been in a BSOD loop and after doing some research it appears to be caused by Corsair drivers failing. The solution online was to use command prompt through Windows Recovery Environment. However, I can’t do this as no administrative user was found and I need one to...
  6. Help Restart loop after update

Help Restart loop after update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pmursmile [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv3k4w/help_restart_loop_after_update/
  7. Help, boot loop!

Help, boot loop!: Hello recently finished my first build, installed windows, activated my key, all seemed fine. I had an update for .net frame work, and didnt restart straight away, then suddenly clothe pc just shut down while opening a razer app. Rebooted finished update alll seemed fine, 30...
  8. Need help with this update loop!

Need help with this update loop!: So I tried to install 2004 today, and restarted my pc, all was well until this... https://reddit.com/link/hiefqd/video/5zjqx4gvky751/player submitted by /u/novaistrashy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiefqd/need_help_with_this_update_loop/
  9. Update Loop—Need Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Loop—Need Help Please: My PC seems to be stuck in some kind of an update loop and I'm hoping someone can help. It (partially) installed the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 then indicated that it needed to be restarted to finish installing. When I restart, it hasn't installed the update....
  10. Reboot Loop help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot Loop help: Hi, I'm experiencing some problems getting Windows 10 to boot correctly. The automatic repair does not work and it consistently takes me back to the "Your PC did not start correctly" screen. The only upgrade/install I have done recently was a GPU driver update yesterday....