Windows 10: Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again

Discus and support Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again. The Laptop won't let me access any other screen, boot menu, or BIOS. It won't allow me to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dhani1878, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Dhani1878 Win User

Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again

Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again.

The Laptop won't let me access any other screen, boot menu, or BIOS. It won't allow me to install the Microsoft 10 package via USB as because it is stuck on the Update menu it won't read it or allow me to go into any menu to boot it. Is there any other option before I bring it in to be repaired. It's extremely frustrating as it appears to be a glitch in the system as opposed to anything I've done.

:)

Dhani1878, Oct 23, 2019
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 23, 2019
  3. rp13 Win User
    Windows update stuck in continuous loop

having the exact same problem.. the update keeps looping. It shuts off then restarts to the update screen, freezes at 90% and then restarts itself again. Hard booting definitely does not work! I'm not really a computer person so I would really appreciate
    some east step-by-step instructions on how to solve this.

4. Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again

1. Update looping from 64% to 90% and back again - Similar Threads - Update looping 64%

2. Update operations 90%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update operations 90%: Hi guys.I'm trying to update my windows 11 at 23h2, now I'm at a black screen with the following message: update operations 90% keep your computer turned onthe computer may restart a few times.already for 1 hour, everything was fine until here, do you know what it could be?...
  3. Update stuck at 90

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stuck at 90: My feature update stuck at 90 percent and does nothing in 2 hours now. I cant wait any longer and I have important meeting that I need to attend in this PC. I cant wait for it to restart but it does not move. Please I need your help....
  4. Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on installing windows at 64% and it is stuck in a loop of booting again and again: I bought a new laptop and so I did a reset to my old laptop. The problem That I am facing is it is rebooting again and again and that doesn't allow me to boot it in safe mode. It is switched on for the last 36 hours on the same screen that is- Installing windows 64% it is a...
  5. 64% Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64% Infinite loop: I reset my HP Pavilion with a i5 and a 1050ti. It’s at 64% and it keeps rebooting without going up for 24 hours now. I followed the instructions on the official Windows forum (including downloading windows to a flash drive) and nothing’s working. Does anyone have an idea?...
  6. 64% restart loop

64% restart loop: I reset my pc and when installing windows now it comes up with a blue screen with 64% and at the bottom it says your pc will restart several times. it keeps restarting but never works i already did the regedit thing from 1 to 3 please someone tell me what to do...
  7. Updating from 1809 to 1903 stops at 90%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating from 1809 to 1903 stops at 90%: Hello. I’ve been trying this for months, but it always freezes at 90%. Everything else goes fine, except that i need to restart manually at 75% because the screen becomes black and won’t restart itself. By saying that it freezes, I mean that the little wheel stops rotating...
  8. update stuck at 90%

update stuck at 90%: after windows tell me to restart the computer, it gets stuck at 90% for more than 10 hours long, and I've tried to update & had this for 3 times, still not getting up to date. current version 1803, attempt to update to 1903. tried troubleshooting windows update but this...
  9. Windows 64% loop

Windows 64% loop: For over a month now ive had to try and fix the 64% glitch. Ive tried everything. Even using a usb, in bios is doesn't do muchwhen I put it forst or anything it mostly just goes back to bios, it worked and got me to a screen with recovery and for some reason windows 10 twice...
  10. Windows 10 update 64% restart loop

Windows 10 update 64% restart loop: Hi, So I have searched a couple of topics about this but no definite fix has been found so I was hoping now there maybe a fix. Anyway some history, I upgraded to Windows 10 recently and it was working okay until I changed the 'theme colour' of the desktop then the...