Windows 10: Update Loop—Need Help Please

Discus and support Update Loop—Need Help Please in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC seems to be stuck in some kind of an update loop and I'm hoping someone can help. It (partially) installed the Feature Update to Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by freeling1010, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Update Loop—Need Help Please

My PC seems to be stuck in some kind of an update loop and I'm hoping someone can help. It (partially) installed the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 then indicated that it needed to be restarted to finish installing. When I restart, it hasn't installed the update. Then it again starts downloading the same update and demands a restart.

Upon restarting, there is another copy of the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in the Installed Updates list—which says it wants a restart to finish installing—and the cycle continues. Before I realized what was happening, I thought it was just updating with various different updates—so now there are 31 Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903s in the Update History, all of which "require a restart to finish installing." Please note that I have already tried the media creation tool which went through the entire set up process, started to install, then just brought up a message which said Windows 10 installation failed. No other information.

:)

freeling1010, Dec 4, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 4, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Update Loop—Need Help Please

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Update Loop—Need Help Please

1. Update Loop—Need Help Please - Similar Threads - Update Loop—Need Help

2. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  3. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  4. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  5. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  6. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I need help with updates please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with updates please!: I am currently trying to download something to my laptop, but every time I try to do so, it tells me "It's time to update your device" and gives me the option to "Go to Microsoft Store" or "Update now". . If I try to go to the store, it tells me to select an application to...
  8. Need help! The update keeps on looping??!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! The update keeps on looping??!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Technical_Cup_1673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lszroc/need_help_the_update_keeps_on_looping/
  9. BSOD loop - help please!!!!

BSOD loop - help please!!!!: hooray :) i updated my PC last night to the latest windows and i noticed my programs were running way slower than usual and not responding. i got frustrated and pulled the plug to force it to shut down because nothing was working. when i turned it back on i was greeted with...
  10. Need help with this update loop!

Need help with this update loop!: So I tried to install 2004 today, and restarted my pc, all was well until this... https://reddit.com/link/hiefqd/video/5zjqx4gvky751/player submitted by /u/novaistrashy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiefqd/need_help_with_this_update_loop/