Windows 10: update makes my PC not retrievable

Discus and support update makes my PC not retrievable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Update is not installing and now it becomes worse, and it is not turning off. I cant do any work and I need help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clemmie_rau2, Sep 14, 2022.

1. update makes my PC not retrievable

Update is not installing and now it becomes worse, and it is not turning off. I cant do any work and I need help.

:)

clemmie_rau2, Sep 14, 2022

2. Last update makes my pc freeze

Hi Mecha,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Which Windows update KB number is recently installed?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

Let’s try performing system restore and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      rstrui
      and hit enter.

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the System Restore.
    Now try to hide Windows Updates or driver updates from the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/hide-windows-updates-or-driver-updates

Also you can visit the below link for more information on How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10

Windows Update: FAQ

If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated graphic driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you

Billion Debbarma, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Windows key + g makes my PC chrash

Hi,

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• What exactly do you mean by “my PC gets a THRED STUCK IN DRVICE DRIVER”?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and also run the “start menu troubleshooter”, check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Fix problems with the Start menu

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 14, 2022
  4. update makes my PC not retrievable

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

update makes my PC not retrievable

1. update makes my PC not retrievable - Similar Threads - update makes retrievable

2. Windows Updates Makes my PC Crash!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Makes my PC Crash!!: Hello, I've seen many of you community liked Windows 11 22H2, I was so excited to see the Explorer Tabs list, But there's one small problem.. I Kept Getting BSODs and, it drags me Everytime when i Startup My PC, I was forced to exit out of the Windows Insider Program, if This...
  3. Windows Updates Makes my PC Crash!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Makes my PC Crash!!: Hello, I've seen many of you community liked Windows 11 22H2, I was so excited to see the Explorer Tabs list, But there's one small problem.. I Kept Getting BSODs and, it drags me Everytime when i Startup My PC, I was forced to exit out of the Windows Insider Program, if This...
  4. update makes my PC not retrievable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update makes my PC not retrievable: Update is not installing and now it becomes worse, and it is not turning off. I cant do any work and I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-makes-my-pc-not-retrievable/bd8cde8f-ca7b-48c2-9961-320183e8ff66
  5. update makes my PC not retrievable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update makes my PC not retrievable: Update is not installing and now it becomes worse, and it is not turning off. I cant do any work and I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-makes-my-pc-not-retrievable/bd8cde8f-ca7b-48c2-9961-320183e8ff66
  6. retrieve PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieve PC: The update never finish and trying to turn off my computer but it is not turning off. I have a screen says getting things ready sitting for 2 hours now. I need to boot my PC since I have tons of work to do. Please help me....
  7. retrieve PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    retrieve PC: The update never finish and trying to turn off my computer but it is not turning off. I have a screen says getting things ready sitting for 2 hours now. I need to boot my PC since I have tons of work to do. Please help me....
  8. retrieve PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. retrieving old scans on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    retrieving old scans on my PC: How do I find a scan I did on my pc from my laserjet scanner / printer....I can't find the pdf anywhere on the pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-old-scans-on-my-pc/83b8ab53-0550-442f-9567-4798bcb05010"
  10. How to retrieve my PC`s recover key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to retrieve my PC`s recover key?: After I just turned on my laptop device, the screen suddenly displays BitLocker and it says that I need to find my recovery key on the window`s website. It has already given me the PC Drive Label...