Windows 10: Update message

Discus and support Update message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Although I have updated numerous times over the last few days (drivers etc.) and I have indications from Windows Update that I am cool. I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. AFTommy Win User

Update message

Although I have updated numerous times over the last few days (drivers etc.) and I have indications from Windows Update that I am cool. I cannot get rid of this warning.

Update message [​IMG]

:)

AFTommy, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 25, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update message

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update message :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Update message

1. Update message - Similar Threads - Update message

2. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  3. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  4. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  5. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  6. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.: Multiple error messages when attempting to open different apps.Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.The code execution cannot proceed because CRYPT32.DLL was not found. …win32u.DLL was not found.…windows\system32…not found.…msvcp…not...
  8. Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.

Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.: Multiple error messages when attempting to open different apps.Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.The code execution cannot proceed because CRYPT32.DLL was not found. …win32u.DLL was not found.…windows\system32…not found.…msvcp…not...
  9. Windows 10 will not update : error message 0x80070643

Windows 10 will not update : error message 0x80070643: Quite frankly, I am somewhat annoyed at Microsoft. I recently found a fix for Windows Explorer showing a slow green progress bar when folders are accessed. 99% of all the fixes on the internet do not work for a slow Explorer in Windows 10.There is one fix that works, but you...
  10. Windows 10 will not update : error message 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update : error message 0x80070643: Quite frankly, I am somewhat annoyed at Microsoft. I recently found a fix for Windows Explorer showing a slow green progress bar when folders are accessed. 99% of all the fixes on the internet do not work for a slow Explorer in Windows 10.There is one fix that works, but you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message in taskbar saying windows is out of date november update