Windows 10: Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :)

Discus and support Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I posted a question last night about Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnonymousXBUser, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :)

I posted a question last night about Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain .

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...main-are/d5e810b5-6fb8-4bf3-9c33-8dfbd9c308cb

I finally managed to solve the problem.

I found out that Windows defender was interfering with Microsoft Office 2019. Whenever I installed the Microsoft Office 2019, Antimalware Service Executable used to act abnormally and used to eat up a lot of disk space which used to cause 100% disk usage.

So, I disabled Windows defender and it speeded up my computer a lot. I installed a third party Anti-virus as I didn't want to leave my computer unprotected. Everything is going on well so far. Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :) 798f8f7c-5031-44aa-9ad3-91767793d40b?upload=true.png

:)

AnonymousXBUser, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 15, 2019
  3. how to make computer faster

Hi brendamiller..

Here is the steps to how to make computer faster

Steps 1. Get your power settings right

2. Cut out unnecessary programs running in the background

3. Use the troubleshooter!

4.Run a disk clean-up

https://en.softonic.com/articles/how-to-make-wi...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helpsUpdate : My Computer is running faster than ever :) :)

vanshitavanshita, Aug 15, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :)

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :)

1. Update : My Computer is running faster than ever :) - Similar Threads - Update Computer running

2. Seems better than ever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seems better than ever: The problem-free performance of my Win11 has always been very good... fast, snappy & smooth. But I swear since moving to 22H2 it is or seems to be even more so... I do not believe I am imagining it be even quicker & more responsive than ever after moving to 22H2. Has anyone...
  3. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  4. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  5. I reset my computer, now my storage is filling up faster than ever.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reset my computer, now my storage is filling up faster than ever.: I had this computer for 5 months before resetting it and the storage was never near full. I reset it 2 months ago, have significantly less than I had on it before, and now my storage is filling up quickly- I'm getting warnings and can't perform certain actions because of it....
  6. My clock runs faster than the actual time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My clock runs faster than the actual time: It isn't a lot faster but every week or so it is about a minute ahead and I have to reset it. How do I make it so that it checks for the correct time on startup? I am running on v1803. submitted by /u/mothh9 [link] [comments]...
  7. Why Are Heatsinks Fans Designed To Run Faster Than Others?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Are Heatsinks Fans Designed To Run Faster Than Others?: I bought a fan that runs 2400 RPMs. My other fan run at least half of that. What is the purpose for the different speed designs? 131053
  8. Microsoft: update quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: update quality is better than ever: The past six weeks have not been pleasant for Microsoft. The company released the October 2018 Update in early October and had to pull it -- Microsoft called it pause -- to deal with data loss bugs and other issues that plagued the millions of users that installed the update...
  9. Edge not faster than IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not faster than IE 11: Edge is not any faster than IE 11 on my laptop with SSD. Google Chrome has it by a mile! Even Firefox beats it hands down. The fact that Edge will not likely have any extensions to test by July 29 is a huge deception. After all, people who have computers live in their...
  10. Tweak or "run faster"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tweak or "run faster": Most folks have their own opinions so give me a few on if any software programs out there actually worth the time? "Brink is God"*chuckle 65030