Windows 10: Update never arrived.

Discus and support Update never arrived. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I continuously receive "Feature Update to Windows 10, version 2004 The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ROBERTKELLEY7, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Update never arrived.

I continuously receive "Feature Update to Windows 10, version 2004 The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page." This update has not arrived for 7 months. As far as I can tell, all other updates have arrived and

been installed.

:)

ROBERTKELLEY7, Jan 13, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update never arrived. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 13, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Update never arrived.

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Update never arrived.

1. Update never arrived. - Similar Threads - Update never arrived

2. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  3. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  4. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.: I ordered a controller about 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, however it says that the package was delivered according to the Microsoft website, but the UPS tracker says that the controller has yet to be shipped by Microsoft. So, I was wondering if there is anyway to...
  6. Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.: I ordered a controller about 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, however it says that the package was delivered according to the Microsoft website, but the UPS tracker says that the controller has yet to be shipped by Microsoft. So, I was wondering if there is anyway to...
  7. Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive: We are issuing new devices to several of our teachers. When they sign into the new device with their personal Microsoft accounts unable to "Verify" themselves on the new devices. Normally I have them navigate to "Settings > Account > My Info" once there they click on the...
  9. I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I paid some Minecoins and they never arrived on my account: Yesterday I bought some Minecoins, they pilled my credit card and those coins never arrived on my account. Is there anything I can do? I play Minecraft with PC Win 10. -Harri...
  10. New Updates Arrived

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Updates Arrived: [img] [img] 115987