Windows 10: UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price

Discus and support UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [UPDATED on 1/22/2021 at 8:52 PM PT] We messed up today and you were right to let us know. Connecting and playing with friends is a vital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price

Source: Update on Xbox Live Gold Pricing - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price

Source: Update on Xbox Live Gold Pricing - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Jan 23, 2021
  4. UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price

1. UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price - Similar Threads - UPDATE Changes Xbox

2. Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price: [ATTACH] Since we launched Xbox Live (18 years ago!), we’ve been working to make it the most advanced multiplayer network available, for the greatest community of gamers — and there are a lot of you. Millions of people come together on Xbox to play...
  3. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  4. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  5. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  6. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing: How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-family-sharing/23615f1f-de48-4e0a-b004-675366bcfcd3
  7. Xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold: so basically, 4 hours ago i just got my xbox live gold 3 months prepaid card but it said the code you entered was invalid on my xbox so i redeemed it online on mobile and it said i redeemed 25 dollars but when i went to payment options i only have $3.51 worth of money...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Grab a friend and play Gears of War 4 and The Crew 2 Standard Edition for free during the Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days event. Experience adrenaline-filled action as you take on the Swarm or the American motorsports scene. The Free Play Days event begins...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Whether you’re looking to headlock your foes, to lock and load a ton of weapons, or feel the thrill of horror, get ready for an action-packed Free Play Days event. This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can fight their way into the fray with WWE 2K19, Borderlands:...
  10. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670