Windows 10: update now facebook won't load

Discus and support update now facebook won't load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC just did an update, now can't get facebook to load on either chrome or firefox it will load on IE just not the two browsers i actually use. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Impurity, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Impurity Win User

update now facebook won't load

My PC just did an update, now can't get facebook to load on either chrome or firefox

it will load on IE just not the two browsers i actually use. it was all fine before the update

any help would be appreciated

:)

Impurity, Oct 11, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Oct 11, 2018
  4. update now facebook won't load

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

update now facebook won't load

1. update now facebook won't load - Similar Threads - update facebook won't

2. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  3. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  4. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Failed update, now Windows won't load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed update, now Windows won't load.: Good day all, I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit (Don't know the exact version number as I don't have access to Windows ATM) I was informed I needed to do the most recent update, so I attempted to do so, but when I returned to my computer it was stuck at something like 53%. I...
  6. Facebook not loading properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook not loading properly: Facebook has stopped loading and I can't log on. A couple of months ago Facebook stopped loading on my computer, which has always run Windows 10. It used to work just fine and then out of the blue, I got nothing but lines of text across the screen. I looked it up online and...
  7. Facebook will not load after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook will not load after update: After updating Windows 10 on May 18, I can't connect to Facebook sign-in page. Getting error message: "The page isn't redirecting properly" Does not seem to be a browser problem. Does the same thing on different browsersI use Firefox. Not a facebook problem. Loads just fine...
  8. Facebook not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook not loading: Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost without my facebook as I am a world traveller and need it to communicate with family. Is it my Browser? I am very untechno,...
  9. Some of my facebook games won't load!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  10. Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load: Both the above named apps after finally getting the AU, will not actually load. they both self close before getting off the icon screen. I only discovered this when I went to check a notification from action center instead of loading up the browser. Now I was still getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scrabble on facebook not loading

2. scrabble mattel on facebook

3. scrabble on facebook play

4. scrabble mattel,
  5. why can i not get mattell scrabble on linefacebook,
  6. facebook scrabble does not load,
  7. scrabble not loading on facebook,
  8. I ran update and now faceboowont open,
  9. scrabble on facebook not loading page,
  10. facebook games wont load,
  11. unable to downlod scrabble on facebook,