Windows 10: Update of Itunes App, not working

Discus and support Update of Itunes App, not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Tried to update the Itunes App after getting a message for update available. Took me to the Microsoft store for update. Now I am getting the message... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MoiraMahon, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Update of Itunes App, not working

Tried to update the Itunes App after getting a message for update available. Took me to the Microsoft store for update. Now I am getting the message that I can't launch the new app until the old app is deleted. I followed the instructions and have deleted all Apple software, yet I keep getting the message that I need to delete all Apple software. Deleted Itunes, Bonjour, Mobile Device Support and there are no more Apple related programs. I still can't get the new Itunes App to Launch. I noticed others are having a similar problem. What do I need to do get Itunes to launch?

:)

MoiraMahon, Jun 12, 2020
  2. fafa21 Win User

itunes buring a cd???

yeah other buring apps work and it's just a dvd burner. i can export the playlist but i cant load it into anything els cus itunes saves the play list as a notepad file. it will only open in itunes.

fafa21, Jun 12, 2020
  3. wahdangun Win User
    App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Update of Itunes App, not working

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Update of Itunes App, not working

1. Update of Itunes App, not working - Similar Threads - Update Itunes App

2. iTunes update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes update: I am trying to update my iPhone via iTunes but get a message advising to update to latest version but when I check in help/check for updates it says that I have the latest version....
  3. iTunes update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes update: I am trying to update my iPhone via iTunes but get a message advising to update to latest version but when I check in help/check for updates it says that I have the latest version....
  4. ITunes not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ITunes not working: I installed iTunes in my W10 pc (with the latest update) to enable me to transfer music (mp3 tracks) to my iPhone 7 at first this seemed to work fine. I connected the phone via usb and it showed up in iTunes as expected and I was able to drag and drop a few tracks across....
  5. iTunes app

iTunes app: Why does the iTunes app take so long to open my music library with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app/4693f42e-5a6a-4a5b-ba86-e5207141de29
  6. Updating iTunes

Updating iTunes: My iTunes is stuck in the update mode. How can I get it to complete the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-itunes/d5e33b69-81cf-4d82-b51d-ccd56491a7fe
  7. Downloading itunes app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading itunes app.: I have tried to download the latest itunes app from Microsoft store on my laptop, it gets to about 90% then stops with an error code: 0x80073D05. I have tried downloading the app over several days always with the same result. How do I get to finish downloading the app....
  8. Itunes APP

Itunes APP: I was having difficulty with iTunes (Win 10 Home; 64 bit) and as a last result decided to uninstall and reinstall iTunes. Without thinking I opened the control panel and tried to uninstall it there, only to realize that it was not listed as an installed program. Several...
  9. Itunes app will not load.

Itunes app will not load.: Itunes app will not load. I have tried updated software and it did not help. Called apple support and they could not help. suggested I call Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app-will-not-load/20ec58cc-7d99-4ac5-b786-91c80b0119b9
  10. itunes app

itunes app: no access to the iTunes-app, after download. I am not allowed to open the app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app/922fd4b5-38db-400d-8c4a-a636f1a97f95