Windows 10: UPDATE OF MICROSOFT DEFENDER

Discus and support UPDATE OF MICROSOFT DEFENDER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm not being able to download the Windows Defender. PLease guide ASAP... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Prem KumarRaja, Nov 14, 2019.

1. UPDATE OF MICROSOFT DEFENDER

I'm not being able to download the Windows Defender. PLease guide ASAP

:)

Prem KumarRaja, Nov 14, 2019

2. Defender updates no longer shown

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Type defender in the search box.
    • Click on update.
    • Check for the date on which defender is being updated.
    • If the recent date is mentioned then it will not show in the Automatic Updates.
    • Also click on update definition and check if any update is pending.
    Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Defender updates no longer shown

Sorry but I just want to see Defender updates listed in my update history. Updates for office 2010 etc are shown so why not Windows Defender?

ThomasLangford, Nov 14, 2019
  4. UPDATE OF MICROSOFT DEFENDER

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

UPDATE OF MICROSOFT DEFENDER

1. UPDATE OF MICROSOFT DEFENDER - Similar Threads - UPDATE MICROSOFT DEFENDER

2. microsoft windows defender unable to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows defender unable to update: my pc runs 8.1 with windows 10 up grade installed. Im not concerned of no update for chrome. I use duck duck go. to day I ran my windows defender and it ran a little the says unable to update definitions .Ill keep trying it but should I uninstall and reinstall.?...
  3. microsoft windows defender unable to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft windows defender unable to update: my pc runs 8.1 with windows 10 up grade installed. Im not concerned of no update for chrome. I use duck duck go. to day I ran my windows defender and it ran a little the says unable to update definitions .Ill keep trying it but should I uninstall and reinstall.?...
  4. Update Microsoft Defender error 8024402f

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update Microsoft Defender error 8024402f: my defender defination updated succesfully but when i click check for updates after loading for sometime it shows this[Original Title: what is this ???]...
  5. Microsoft Defender Antivirus Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus Update Problem: Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 version 1.331.2263.0. I have gotten this update everyday for at least two weeks now. I update it, then it says you're up to date - But then it comes up again the day after. I have no ideas what's going on and why this happens....
  6. Problem Updating Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Problem Updating Microsoft Defender Antivirus: hello, I am currently on an old Image on Windows 10 basically the Antimalware Client isn't updated to its latest version. I don't know on how to install it as I seem to be running into a pickle of a update. My current version on the Microsoft Defender Antivirus Antimalware...
  7. What's the updated Microsoft defender?

What's the updated Microsoft defender?: I'm seeing a lot of new Microsoft defender stuff can you still just use the one that came with your computer? And how do I cut it on? I'm thinking of getting rid of MacAfee. If I rid one virus protector will the windows defender come on automatedly?...
  8. What's the updated Microsoft defender?

What's the updated Microsoft defender?: I'm seeing a lot of new Microsoft defender stuff can you still just use the one that came with your computer? And how do I cut it on? I'm thinking of getting rid of MacAfee. If I rid one virus protector will the windows defender come on automatedly?...
  9. Updating Microsoft Defender

Updating Microsoft Defender: My virus protection will not update. Is there a different way to install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/updating-microsoft-defender/e903f79a-a350-43e6-bb58-ba50dd57d2b7
  10. how to update microsoft defender?

how to update microsoft defender?: How do I update my Microsoft defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/how-to-update-microsoft-defender/4d539af3-ff8f-419a-abcc-5415805b32c4