Windows 10: update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

Discus and support update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After being told to update windows 10....my micr0soft jigsaw could not be accessed and I was informed that it was being sent to cloud....I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnneHayes1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

After being told to update windows 10....my micr0soft jigsaw could not be accessed and I was informed that it was being sent to cloud....I cannot access the program. des anyone know what I can do to reaccess my jigsaw app?

:)

AnneHayes1, Aug 31, 2019

2. windows 10 magic jigsaw puzzles problems

This is not the problem I am having. The app for Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles doesn't show up in my list of apps or Icons so that I may return to my puzzles each day without any hassle.

DonaRaucher, Aug 31, 2019
  3. romannose Win User
    PUZZLES About 10 days ago I could not play Solitaire

About 10 days ago I could not play Solitaire , Jigsaw Puzzle HD and Puzzle frenzy . Please help me . I play lots puzzles . Thank .

Original title; PUZZLES

romannose, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Kaylenmar Win User

update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

1. update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was... - Similar Threads - update pulled micrsoft

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  5. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  6. jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw puzzle: how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/5f703e55-9379-49c9-87a1-01a4f2a11812
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micr0soft solitaire collection