Windows 10: update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

Discus and support update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After being told to update windows 10....my micr0soft jigsaw could not be accessed and I was informed that it was being sent to cloud....I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnneHayes1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

After being told to update windows 10....my micr0soft jigsaw could not be accessed and I was informed that it was being sent to cloud....I cannot access the program. des anyone know what I can do to reaccess my jigsaw app?

:)

AnneHayes1, Aug 31, 2019

2. windows 10 magic jigsaw puzzles problems

This is not the problem I am having. The app for Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles doesn't show up in my list of apps or Icons so that I may return to my puzzles each day without any hassle.

DonaRaucher, Aug 31, 2019
  3. romannose Win User
    PUZZLES About 10 days ago I could not play Solitaire

About 10 days ago I could not play Solitaire , Jigsaw Puzzle HD and Puzzle frenzy . Please help me . I play lots puzzles . Thank .

Original title; PUZZLES

romannose, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Kaylenmar Win User

update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

1. update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was... - Similar Threads - update pulled micrsoft

2. jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  3. magic jigsaw puzzles magic jigsaw puzzles is currently not available in my account why is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    magic jigsaw puzzles magic jigsaw puzzles is currently not available in my account why is...: I have a blue box on my laptop when I click on magic jigsaw puzzles saying magic jigsaw puzzles is currently not available in your account along with a error code what's all this about please...
  4. majic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    majic jigsaw puzzle: I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back...
  5. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...
  7. magic jigsaw puzzle

magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  8. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...
  9. Majic jigsaw puzzles

Majic jigsaw puzzles: i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/majic-jigsaw-puzzles/790c1fa8-7260-4398-be16-83a5af789bec
  10. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027