Windows 10: Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Discus and support Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In July 2017, Microsoft, along with Adobe and their industry technology partners, announced that Adobe Flash Player will no longer be supported after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Source: Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support - Microsoft Edge Blog

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

:)

Brink, Sep 4, 2020

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player Released

Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support [​IMG]
    Information 32-bit & 64-bit WHQL Version: 31.0.0.108
    Date Released: September 11, 2018

See also: Adobe Security Bulletin - Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-31

Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support [​IMG]
    Note Adobe Security Bulletin

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

Check What Version of Adobe Flash Player You Currently Have

Adobe Flash Player WHQL Download Page

Adobe Find Flash version

Adobe Flash Player Standalone Full Installer Download Page

• Adobe Flash Player only supports a 32-bit browser in Vista and XP, but supports both a 32-bit and 64-bit browser in Windows 7/8/10.
    • Release notes
    • System Requirements
    • Remember to uncheck the Google Toolbar option if you do not want it installed to.
    • If you have problems installing the Adobe Flash Player, then you might use the uninstaller program to remove the old Adobe Flash Player version and try installing the new version again afterwards.
    • How to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX control
    • If you use Firefox, then it uses a separate plug-in than Internet Explorer. You will need to select your OS, click Continue, and select "other browsers" to install the separate plug-in for Firefox from this link instead.
    • If you like, you can check your Adobe Flash settings and clear all visited websites list history at this link or from the Flash Player icon in the Windows Control Panel.

Brink, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support - Similar Threads - Update Adobe Flash

2. About the Adobe Flash Player Out of Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    About the Adobe Flash Player Out of Support: So i heard the news that the Adobe Flash Player will end on December 31, 2020 which is last year. And now the date is March 1, 2021 and i want to remove the Flash Player just to be safe. I wonder how to remove it because when i go to the Apps on Settings. I can't see the...
  3. End of Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of Adobe Flash Player: Now that Adobe Flash Player has ended I have tried to uninstall it following the instructions on this website. My version of Windows is: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎31/‎05/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: Hi Team, we noticed there's an update on adobe flash player end of support posted on https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2020/09/04/update-adobe-flash-end-support/. there're some points not clear for us, can you help to clarify? 1. what "disable" means in the below...
  5. Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021: On January 26, 2021, Firefox will end support for Adobe Flash, as announced back in 2017. Adobe and other browsers will also end support for Flash in January and we are working together to ensure a smooth transition for all. Firefox version 84 will be the final version to...
  6. Adobe Flash player updates

Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  7. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  8. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  9. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  10. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503