Update on screensaver not functioning.

Discus and support Update on screensaver not functioning. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Thumbs Hi all. Just wondering if there is an update to the screensaver not working in W10 v1803? Has Microsoft sorted it out yet? Cheers. 115190 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

*Thumbs Hi all.

Just wondering if there is an update to the screensaver not working in W10 v1803?

Has Microsoft sorted it out yet?

Cheers.

:)

Mothie, Aug 1, 2018
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Update on screensaver not functioning. :)

terrace, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Jefferson Ore Win User
    Screensaver Issues After the Latest Update

Hello,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why you cannot exit your screensaver when you press the space bar. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to exit the screensaver?
    • Have you tried updating your graphic's card driver?

In the meantime, we suggest setting your screensaver to use images from the Photo app
    instead of the Windows Live Photo Gallery and see if the issue still persist. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and type Settings
      on the search box. Click on the first option.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Arjai Win User

WCGrid News and Talking Points!!

Release Notes for BOINC 7.8

New BOINC out there!

Changes in 7.8.3

• client: extensions, fixes to account manager functionality
      • client: eliminate possible buffer overflow in reporting result errors
      • lib: fix boinc_file_exists() on Windows
      • Mac: Changes to Xcode project to support screensaver changes for Mac OS 10.13.
      • Screensaver: Changes for screensaver to support Mac OS 10.13
      • api: BOINC graphics library changes to support Mac OS 10.13
      • client library: inconsistent terminology for intel_gpu
      • update project list
      • Locale: Update french localization files
      • update installshield files

I am SOOOO glad they fixed those French localization files!! Man has that been a pain! *Laugh :laugh:

Get it!! Get it HERE!

Arjai, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Update on screensaver not functioning. - Similar Threads - Update screensaver functioning

2. Update Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Errors: The new 1803 update keeps downloading but never installs. Media creation tool encounters an error every time I try to get a manual setup file. I can't keep spending so much on data for an update that I didn't ask for and can't do anything about and even worse windows update...
  3. Update and restart --> BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Update and restart --> BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Update suggests and frequently forces an Update and Restart. This seems to work but the next time at boot time: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. Windows attempts and fails at a repair and that reboots successfully in current OS version. After this the start menu still has the...
  4. Windows 10 update issues..

Windows 10 update issues..: Sir, Do u realy care the customer problem due to update windows 10 ... There 1957 customer r suffered with the issue comes after updating windows... The descktop missing issue why Microsoft comes with better solutions.......
  5. What Is Going On With Update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is Going On With Update 1803: For the second time, Microsoft has overridden my settings for Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer in services and forced a download of 1803. And predictably it caused problems. After the update Windows would not even start. Thankfully, I have a system image and...
  6. windows updating problem

windows updating problem: how to solve this problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-updating-problem/2877ca7e-3023-4184-85a5-1a8aa138a897
  7. since the last update HDMI breaks all other sound sources.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    since the last update HDMI breaks all other sound sources.: This is ridiculous, all is fine until hdmi is enabled, then all other sound outputs stop working, even though they APPEAR to work, no sound will be sent to my speakers. Win10 has such numerous problems with sound that you should probably stop trying to blame it on bad...
  8. window update

window update: How to overcome window update Error 0x800705b4 in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/window-update/d45e562a-2f23-465d-bec7-3a7940e8832f
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  10. window update

window update: i have been updating my pc since 2 months but every time Error 0x800705b4 comes. i also contacted microsoft custmore care but he was also unable to help me. please resolve my problem...