Windows 10: Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

Discus and support Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Since Visual Studio Mobile Center in preview was announced last fall, there has been “an amazing response from the developer community” who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/firehose...ked-the-tires/

:)

Brink, Mar 7, 2017
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Visual studio not running on Windows 10.

Hello,

Thanks for posting your concern to Microsoft forum.

I would suggest you to post your question in
    MSDN forums.

Microsoft Developer Network

Msdn forums - Visual Studio Setup and Installation

You may also check:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vi...ty-2013-visual-studio-2013-update-4-and-more/

MSDN can is looked at by
    development professionals who would more than likely be able to assist you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Mar 7, 2017
  3. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE while screen mirroring

Ok so this problem is caused by installing Visual Studio,

On clean Windows screen mirroring works well but when I install Visual Studio problem appear

I test many posibilities and found that problem appear when I install "Emulators for Windows 10 Mobile (10.0.10586)

On default installation this problem not exist

Tested on Visual Studio 2015 Update 2

Thanks, Jacek

Jacek Śmigiel, Mar 7, 2017
Thema:

Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

1. Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview - Similar Threads - Update Visual Studio

2. Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview: TL;DR Available beginning at Microsoft’s Ignite conference as a public preview, Visual Studio Online provides managed, on-demand development environments that can be used for long-term projects, to quickly prototype a new feature, or for short-term tasks like reviewing pull...
  3. Visual Studio Code - Preview Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code - Preview Version: So far.,.. it's rather good for a basic editor. I need to play around with it a lot more but I like what I see in it so far. Here's the location for the tool: Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined Have fun and give it a try. Jeff *Smile Edit: Image with Python...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Preview: We recently released the third Preview of Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3 and we would love to get your feedback! We’ve been working hard to polish up some features, address some of the issues you’ve reported, and make meaningful improvements in the product’s fundamentals...
  5. Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available: We are pleased to announce the release of the Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5). This preview of Visual Studio includes the Preview SDK Build 17095 as an optional component. Download the Visual Studio 2017 Preview (Pre-release Visual Studio 2017 | Visual Studio...
  6. Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released: Today I am happy to share Visual Studio “15” Preview 3 (which is different from Visual Studio 2015 Update 3). This is still a Preview and is unsupported, so my recommendation is to not install it on your production environments. That said, it should install right on top of...
  7. Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2: Last month, we released our first preview of the next version of Visual Studio. After listening to your feedback, we have fixed issues and improved experiences in this preview. Download Visual Studio “15” Preview 2 to get the latest. This is still a Preview and is...
  8. Visual Studio 2015 Preview available now

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2015 Preview available now: I thought this is interesting enough to share. I have replaced all links with reference to my VS Online account with general links to corresponding pages. Notice that some of the links require signing in to your MS or TechNet / MSDN account. The VS 2015 Preview itself is...
  9. Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5: Today we released Visual Studio “15” Preview 5. With this Preview, I want to focus mostly on performance improvements, and in the coming days we’ll have some follow-up posts about the performance gains we’ve seen. I’m also going to point out some of the productivity...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.4 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.4 Preview: We are looking to improve your experience on the Visual Studio Blog. It would be very helpful if you could share your feedback via this short survey that should take less than 2 minutes. Thanks! I’m happy to announce that the first Preview of Visual Studio 2017 version...