Windows 10: update problem and set priority

Discus and support update problem and set priority in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just trying to get basic updates not Nvidia or other huge updates just security is there any way to prioritize what i want, download time is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dmesal, Feb 20, 2017.

1. dmesal Win User

update problem and set priority

just trying to get basic updates not Nvidia or other huge updates just security is there any way to prioritize what i want, download time is the factor.

update problem and set priority [​IMG]

:)

dmesal, Feb 20, 2017

2. Boot Up Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 3542

Thank you for your support.

I found that error was in boot priority order.

First priority set to Network and second priority was set to Hard Disk.

When I changed it, my problem got solved.

Thank you..

Aswinth Prajan, Feb 20, 2017
  3. MetelS Win User
    802.1q tagging

Hello, my problem is 802.1q Tag Priority deleting.

I need see Priority Tag in Wireshark, but still there is number 0.

Win10/64bit-sys updated

Realtek 8186 the latest driver version 10.23.1003.2017

Ethernet card Advance Priority and VLAN enabled.

VLAN packet is received, VLAN ID is correct but priority 0.

Different PC with win 7/ Intel Ethernet card works correctly.

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

MetelS, Feb 20, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

@dmesal, for just the Defender update, you can open Defender and update definitions from its 'Update' tab.

For Windows Update, note that the February cumulative update has been delayed. Next update is due on 14th March.
    February 2017 security update release delayed

Windows update will always check for Defender updates as well as security ones, but they are small so won't take much time. You can turn off driver updates when you check for updates.
    Driver Updates in Windows Update - Enable or Disable in Windows 10

5. dmesal Win User
    Many Thanks Bree
    i was siting at the bar in Gibraltar and since i was out at sea the dang thing wants to update update update since 29 jan
    Many Thanks again

dmesal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. update problem and set priority - Similar Threads - update problem set

2. Set Priority Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Priority Windows 11: Is there a way to change a process' priority in Windows 11 task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-priority-windows-11/5d19b894-7948-49b2-b10f-ec3913990292
  3. Set Priority Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Priority Windows 11: Is there a way to change a process' priority in Windows 11 task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-priority-windows-11/5d19b894-7948-49b2-b10f-ec3913990292
  4. Setting Battery Priority

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting Battery Priority: Hello to all,I have a laptop that have an unsual set up: it have 2 batteries. One fixed and one removable. I would like Windows to use the removable battery first, then the fixed battery. This way, I can have the fixed battery powering the laptop while I swap the removable...
  5. Setting Battery Priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Battery Priority: Hello to all,I have a laptop that have an unsual set up: it have 2 batteries. One fixed and one removable. I would like Windows to use the removable battery first, then the fixed battery. This way, I can have the fixed battery powering the laptop while I swap the removable...
  6. Setting Battery Priority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sound priority problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound priority problem: Hello, I have a sound priority problem. Basically, if I try to listen to music on YouTube the video will get really quiet while the game does not change. It happens while talking on Discord and everywhere. I tried everything in the Sound settings, the "Do nothing" option...
  8. Set Permenant Priority in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set Permenant Priority in Task Manager: Is there a way to set priority permenantly in Task manager? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Kjekkasen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhn3tz/set_permenant_priority_in_task_manager/
  9. Setting the priority for a system service on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setting the priority for a system service on boot: I'm trying to ensure that a newly installed system service does not steal resources from other more important services. To achieve this I have attempted to modify the ImagePath key within the app's Registry entry in services...
  10. Wifi priority over ethernet, problem with saving settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi priority over ethernet, problem with saving settings.: Hi 10 Forums ! I have a kind of big problem with 10 Pro. My problem was "ok" in 8/8.1 Pro. As title says, I would like to give WiFi priority over ethernet. Why ? You may ask, I'm using laptop as a hyper-v machine ( prepare migrations from 2003/2008 to 2012 and others IT...