Windows 10: update problem in windows phone in lumia 540

Discus and support update problem in windows phone in lumia 540 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; currently trying to update my lumia 540 to window 10 from 8.1.... in the update option does not providing update,some error pops saying please what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Parinitha Mparini, Sep 10, 2019.

1. update problem in windows phone in lumia 540

currently trying to update my lumia 540 to window 10 from 8.1.... in the update option does not providing update,some error pops saying

please what to do ,,, give me solution.. i know you are signing off from windows phone,,,,

:)

Parinitha Mparini, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

update problem in windows phone in lumia 540 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. update problem in windows phone in lumia 540

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

update problem in windows phone in lumia 540

1. update problem in windows phone in lumia 540 - Similar Threads - update problem phone

2. Does Lumia 540 have a upgrade for enable 4g?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Lumia 540 have a upgrade for enable 4g?: I have a Lumia 540. I would like to enable 4g in my mobile. And also I would like to use recent application so I need a upgrade. Is it possible to do?...
  3. Does Lumia 540 have a upgrade for enable 4g?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Lumia 540 have a upgrade for enable 4g?: I have a Lumia 540. I would like to enable 4g in my mobile. And also I would like to use recent application so I need a upgrade. Is it possible to do?...
  4. Does Lumia 540 have a upgrade for enable 4g?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lumia 540 is not recognized by my Windows 10 PC!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lumia 540 is not recognized by my Windows 10 PC!: Hi, Whenever I try to connect my Lumia 540 DS to my PC, I hear the "Device connected" sound but nothing named "Lumia 540" shows up in File Explorer. I've used 2 different cables and all the ports on my laptop, but the same thing happens. I've even uninstalled and...
  6. How to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8 on Lumia 540?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8 on Lumia 540?: How to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8 on Lumia 540? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-downgrade-from-windows-10-to-windows-8-on/12a5ec58-22db-448a-b916-3ac9922a12d1
  7. problem with lumia phone usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with lumia phone usage: i am using lumia 520 with windows 10 upgrade. the store doesnot offer me to download most of my favourite android apps and the connectivity with a speed wifi fails to load certain pages the user interface sucks i cant see any developed features in cortana and also whatsapp...
  8. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  9. problem on lumia 640 ds phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem on lumia 640 ds phone: Lumia 640 upgrade to windows 10 ten don't work keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-lumia-640-ds-phone/c99526ce-7981-4d3f-adba-7990bbdd828e
  10. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer update for lumia 540

2. update store to lumia 540

3. nokia lumia 540 windows 10 update

4. free update microsoft mobile lumia 540,
  5. microsoft lumia 540 software update through pc,
  6. install wimdows 10 on lumia 540,
  7. download wimdows 10 for lumia 540,
  8. internet expoler for lumia 540 free download,
  9. Microsoft lumia 540 software update problem,
  10. update lumia 540 to windows 10,
  11. forum.hr hard reset microsoft lumia 540,