Windows 10: update problem on desktop

Discus and support update problem on desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i have a problem on my laptop.this is in regards to the new update to Windows 10 21H1.the taskbar is glitching continuously sometimes it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AishiGupta, Jun 11, 2021.

1. update problem on desktop

hello, i have a problem on my laptop.this is in regards to the new update to Windows 10 21H1.the taskbar is glitching continuously sometimes it goes away but 90% of the time it is there.this problem is easily resolved by just hovering the mouse on top of the search bar of the taskbar.but it is really continuous and it occurs every time i either shift the tab or just click anywhere.it changes it's colouri saw the same thing had happened to one person too in the community but their problem was not solved too. i saw that one person told to reinstate the cloud icon which is the new feature and th

:)

AishiGupta, Jun 11, 2021

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 11, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 11, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

update problem on desktop

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update problem on desktop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

update problem on desktop

1. update problem on desktop - Similar Threads - update problem desktop

2. desktop problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop problems: I just increased the size of fonts with Alt, shift and the + sign and now I can't get to the desktop any longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-problems/1936fc0e-f286-4f8b-9d25-10cd0877caac
  3. Desktop problem

Desktop problem: I set up a big definition for my desktop Windows 10 and now it's too big but I can't go back because I'm not even able to move between the windows or settings Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-problem/fb306499-2c70-4881-8b80-b1184f5e448e
  4. Desktop problem

Desktop problem: I had numerous documents saved on my Desktop and they all disappeared after a Windows update. Some program icons are still there but all the documents disappeared. What happened to them and how do I get them back?...
  5. Desktop Update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop Update problem: I have a desktop, running Windows 10 v 1903. However, it has given me some strange problems - audio and networking and I would like to clean re-install Windows. I used the Media Creation Tool and chose "Update this PC now" and chose "Save Nothing". Everything ran as...
  6. Desktop Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop Problem: I started my CPU and arrive to a desktop that is all black and has only the recycle bin, all the other apps are gone. I aslo cant use the search bar or the windows button (not the one on the my keyboard) I’ve already tried going back to a previous version of windows but it...
  7. Problem with the desktop after updating.

Problem with the desktop after updating.: Hello, I express my problem and I hope you can advise me to solve it: Since my computer with Windows 10 made the update I see a black screen before logging into Windows 10....
  8. desktop problem

desktop problem: remove browser from top of home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/desktop-problem/1e20b4aa-1b7c-4bab-91fa-72b1259f792b
  9. Desktop problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Desktop problem: Hi all I've been trying for the last 2 hours to get to my desktop after waking it from sleep - when I did, the appearance was really weird with the start menu over-laid onto the desktop, with no desktop or taskbar icons showing. I managed to get the taskbar icons back by...
  10. the problem with desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    the problem with desktop: everytime i restart or sleep my pc it alphabetically sorts all my apps and its annoying as shit. help me! 59932