Windows 10: Update Problem

Discus and support Update Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft Team, When I started Downloading window 10 features After that It show that you have to restart Laptop But It Had been an half Hour But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ishwar Chauhan, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Update Problem

Hey Microsoft Team, When I started Downloading window 10 features After that It show that you have to restart Laptop But It Had been an half Hour But My Screen Is only showing Restarting! Please Help me

:)

Ishwar Chauhan, Jul 9, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 9, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 9, 2024
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update Problem

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

Update Problem

1. Update Problem - Similar Threads - Update Problem

2. I am having bad problems with the windows update and I've tried everything 0x80070002 is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having bad problems with the windows update and I've tried everything 0x80070002 is...: So the core of my problem is that I wanted to download minecraft, right? So i try and it gives me an error saying there was an issue with the windows update. I try literally every fix on the internet including:Check date and time settingsCheck disk space 288 GB available on...
  3. I am having bad problems with the windows update and I've tried everything 0x80070002 is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having bad problems with the windows update and I've tried everything 0x80070002 is...: So the core of my problem is that I wanted to download minecraft, right? So i try and it gives me an error saying there was an issue with the windows update. I try literally every fix on the internet including:Check date and time settingsCheck disk space 288 GB available on...
  4. Major problems with latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problems with latest Windows 11 update: Since the latest W 11 update, my desktop computer is almost completely unusable. My cursor sometimes appears on screen but doesn't work, and sometimes it completely disappears suddenly from view for a few minutes. I cannot access apps that I use daily, - Adobe, Excel, Word -...
  5. Major problems with latest Windows 11 update

Major problems with latest Windows 11 update: Since the latest W 11 update, my desktop computer is almost completely unusable. My cursor sometimes appears on screen but doesn't work, and sometimes it completely disappears suddenly from view for a few minutes. I cannot access apps that I use daily, - Adobe, Excel, Word -...
  6. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem: On Oct 6 I don't know the Window Security was having an update or something that it detected a Trojan:JS/Obfuse which I believe was in a browser called CocCoc. About 3 or 4 days after that, Win10 updated. My PC shutdown time increase from 2-5 secs normally to 10-20 secs,...
  7. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem: On Oct 6 I don't know the Window Security was having an update or something that it detected a Trojan:JS/Obfuse which I believe was in a browser called CocCoc. About 3 or 4 days after that, Win10 updated. My PC shutdown time increase from 2-5 secs normally to 10-20 secs,...
  8. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Problems with Taskbar after latest windows update KB5044273

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Taskbar after latest windows update KB5044273: Hi.We have 35+ win 10 devices that updated to latest version KB5044273 and are experiencing trouble with the taskbar.Taskbar suddenly disappears from the screen and is no longer visible. Users need to go into display settings and change scale from 100% to 150% and then it...
  10. Problems with Taskbar after latest windows update KB5044273

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Taskbar after latest windows update KB5044273: Hi.We have 35+ win 10 devices that updated to latest version KB5044273 and are experiencing trouble with the taskbar.Taskbar suddenly disappears from the screen and is no longer visible. Users need to go into display settings and change scale from 100% to 150% and then it...