Windows 10: Update Problem

Discus and support Update Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Following the latest update to Windows 10 I keep receiving the following notification Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anthony Smyth, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Update Problem

Following the latest update to Windows 10 I keep receiving the following notification

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning

Unable to load DDL

'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found.

(Exception from HRESULT:0x8007007

windows explorer

Can anyone help please?

:)

Anthony Smyth, Sep 15, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update Problem

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Update Problem

1. Update Problem - Similar Threads - Update Problem

2. Problems after update on 10/4/19 of October 3, 2019—KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after update on 10/4/19 of October 3, 2019—KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775): I am having problems with Microsoft Edge not responding. This issue has grown so that now I am experiencing a drastic slowing of computer performance. Yesterday a Wer.fault.exe error appeared. I have checked the computer reliability report and there appears to be a...
  3. JustCamit connection problem since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JustCamit connection problem since update: I cannot connect justCamit since I had updatecan someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/justcamit-connection-problem-since-update/4a4fa81a-60a5-4dac-ac12-5897ac429ca8
  4. uninstall an update for office 2016 professional - excel problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    uninstall an update for office 2016 professional - excel problem: I am running MS Windows 10 Home edition (version 1803 build 17134.1006) on this computer and I have MS Office 2016 Professional installed as well. A few days ago Office did an update and since them my excel workbooks that I have put check boxes in started giving me all sorts...
  5. keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903: i am using asus rog gl 552vx after update windows 10 version 1903 i face issue on my laptop keyboard.some keys r working and some are not,please give a update on this problem. ihope other some people also in this trouble....
  6. Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence: Hi all, I ave an older HP Probook Windows 8 Pro laptop that had been successfully running having been updated to windows 10 pro. I recently performed the latest Windows 10 update and subsequently received a hard drive error (probably a coincidence, now the laptop does not...
  7. Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem: I have 9 different computers in my business all running Win10 x64 and we use the Skype for Desktop version on all of them because the Skype Windows 10 app has several serious user interface shortcomings compared to the Skype for Desktop. Up until the last 6 weeks, everyone's...
  8. Windows Defender and Update problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and Update problems: Hello, Im facing some problems with my windows 10 Home - 1903, The Windows was preinstalled in my ASUS Notebook PC, I'm not sure if McAfee was preinstalled as well and if I uninstalled it or it's been uninstalled automatically in somehow. (there's a possibility that the...
  9. W10 update/Loss of Drive partition. Has anyone had similar problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 update/Loss of Drive partition. Has anyone had similar problem?: Hi, I have lost my "Photos" drive partition. The only thing I can see that has changed or could have caused it is a series of recent Windows 10 automatic updates. The disc was partitioned for "Data" and "Photos" with the photo partition containing my editing software so I...
  10. Windows Update Assistant Problems Win Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Assistant Problems Win Update: New Windows 10 Warning As Microsoft Confirms Windows Update Assistant Security Issue 142463