Windows 10: Update problem .

Discus and support Update problem . in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So theres been couple of times when my pc shows me that new update is available, but i dont want to install them right away. Weird thing is at night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tennu12, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

1. Update problem .

So theres been couple of times when my pc shows me that new update is available, but i dont want to install them right away. Weird thing is at night when i planning to get some sleep and computer hasnt been used many hours it restarts and shows , dont turn off your computer, updating in progress . I have set it to that only i manually can install them but this has now happened twice . The reason i dont want to update bcs it may make my computer slow because of bugs or smth. I always wait couple of weeks and check if anybody had problems with the latest update . What should i do ? Should i report it to microsoft ? Thank you .

submitted by /u/tennu12
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update problem . :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problem .

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Thema:

Update problem .

1. Update problem . - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop: I unstalled the latest update because my laptop would not boot and now everythung runs slow and i cant open attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-caused-many-problems-with-my/ccb76a8a-3c54-414a-bbdb-0f3fb4c56d89
  3. problems with window 10 update in June.

problems with window 10 update in June.: JOSHUA R, kindly send me a suggestion fix to cure my problem. I was unable to use the suggestion and left it in my in box. I have time today to sit to try once again to sort this problem but i can not get access to the information it ways delete for security!!!!! I wasnt...
  4. windows 10 2004 update problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 2004 update problem: i just fresh installed 2004 version but it seems that i cannot disable RECEIVE UPDATES FOR OTHER MICROSOFT PRODUCTS WHEN AVAILABLE when i turn it off it again turns on automatically...
  5. KB4565627 update problem

KB4565627 update problem: After i received and updated my laptop, google chrome doesn't start. I unistall and install the same update 3 times but each time i have the same problem. I also started to have constant hiccups. What do i have to to do? Thank you....
  6. Windows 10 printing problem caused by previous updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 printing problem caused by previous updates.: Does anyone know when the promised update to Windows 10 to fix the printing problem caused by previous updates will be made. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-printing-problem-caused-by-previous/7a596e6a-953e-4229-84c1-24092c3ab6ea
  7. Solve problem after Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solve problem after Windows 10 Update?: "No login to the account possible. This problem can often be resolved by logging out of your account and then logging in again. If you do not log out now, any files or changes you created will be lost. I've logged out more times now, but this keeps popping up on my...
  8. Just finished installing Windows 2004 Update. Problem playing videos. Videos are garbled...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just finished installing Windows 2004 Update. Problem playing videos. Videos are garbled...: July 31, 2020 6.00 PM PT Using HP All-IN-One Desktop computer with a solid state drive. Approximately 3 years old. My system kept telling me that it was up-to-date with the latest version. My version was 1909. The system eventually and recently did tell me that an...
  9. help me fix windows update problem 0x80080005

help me fix windows update problem 0x80080005: I am having problem with windows update and windows defender. Widows update is showing 0x80080005 problem.how should i solve it. My windows version is windows 10 home 1809...
  10. Webcam problems after windows update

Webcam problems after windows update: I have a new HP monitor with an integrated webcam and speakers - linked to a mini desktop set up. The camera stopped working and I now need to run a separate camera via a USB hub to do video conferences. The store where i bought both units told me it is not a hardware problem...