Windows 10: Update problem .

Discus and support Update problem . in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So theres been couple of times when my pc shows me that new update is available, but i dont want to install them right away. Weird thing is at night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tennu12, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

1. Update problem .

So theres been couple of times when my pc shows me that new update is available, but i dont want to install them right away. Weird thing is at night when i planning to get some sleep and computer hasnt been used many hours it restarts and shows , dont turn off your computer, updating in progress . I have set it to that only i manually can install them but this has now happened twice . The reason i dont want to update bcs it may make my computer slow because of bugs or smth. I always wait couple of weeks and check if anybody had problems with the latest update . What should i do ? Should i report it to microsoft ? Thank you .

submitted by /u/tennu12
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update problem . :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problem .

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Thema:

Update problem .

1. Update problem . - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. Colour problems since the update from the 03.02.2020

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour problems since the update from the 03.02.2020: Im having colour diffeculties for example on certain applications im unable to read the value of a textbox. Its not a probleme with the dark/light mode I tried both and restarted the pc everytime. 1.pic = You cant read the applications names as you can see. 2.pic = It...
  3. Problems after update windows 10 version 2004 - Domain Network won't let me login Incorrect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after update windows 10 version 2004 - Domain Network won't let me login Incorrect...: Good Morning, my current issue is that when i try to upgrade to 2004 for windows 10 pro, the domain account associated with that pc won't logon, it would display incorrect password and hence lock the account out. it does this with all domain accounts except for the...
  4. Problems w/ KB4562899 & KB4568831 preview update

Problems w/ KB4562899 & KB4568831 preview update: Hi. I installed the KB4562899 & KB4568831 update on 8/2. My desktop runs Windows 10 Build 19041.388. After the install and restart, ALL notifications would not work. The notification sound is heard, but none are viewable. In addition, the settings page changed where on...
  5. Anyone else had problems with .NET Framework Update KB4562899 Preview?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else had problems with .NET Framework Update KB4562899 Preview?: Windows 10 2004 seems to be having a little gift from Mr Nadella forced on it. The KB4562899 update installation crashes. Once it is offered, nothing seems able to prevent it from attempting to install, over and over again. I have managed to restore the affected system as it...
  6. Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop: After may update my laptop can not fine other blutooth device. Can not receive a file or not sent a file. I try many way like uninstall, all blutooth services are work properly. Plz help...
  7. I think my PC is plagued with Win 10 problem update issues!!

I think my PC is plagued with Win 10 problem update issues!!: Dell Inspiron 3650 OS Microsoft Win 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Name DESKTOP-BISOAHG Manufacturer- Dell Inc. System Type- x64-based PC System SKU 06F7 Processor Intel R Core TM i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz, 2 Core s, 4 Logical Processor s BIOS...
  8. Problem with updating Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with updating Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004: While trying to update the feature update, the status goes from Getting things ready (0%-93%) and then downloading (0%-99%) and then installing (0%-20%) and then back to getting things ready (0%). I patiently try it again but the same happens. This is crucial because I...
  9. Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop

Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop: I unstalled the latest update because my laptop would not boot and now everythung runs slow and i cant open attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-caused-many-problems-with-my/ccb76a8a-3c54-414a-bbdb-0f3fb4c56d89
  10. problems with window 10 update in June.

problems with window 10 update in June.: JOSHUA R, kindly send me a suggestion fix to cure my problem. I was unable to use the suggestion and left it in my in box. I have time today to sit to try once again to sort this problem but i can not get access to the information it ways delete for security!!!!! I wasnt...