Windows 10: update problem

Discus and support update problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using Windows version 1909. I can't see the option of download and install of neither Windows version 2004 nor Windows version 20H2 in Update &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kailashsaharan, Oct 29, 2020.

1. update problem

I'm using Windows version 1909. I can't see the option of download and install of neither Windows version 2004 nor Windows version 20H2 in Update & Security.

:)

kailashsaharan, Oct 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

update problem

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

update problem

1. update problem - Similar Threads - update problem

2. Problems after update to 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after update to 20H2: Hi all! Ever since I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 version, I experience two problems that bug me quite a lot: every time the computer is restarted or turned on, I need to sign in to Skype every time after turning the computer on, all my network drives ask to put in...
  3. Problem updating "Your Phone" in Beta/RP channels

Problem updating "Your Phone" in Beta/RP channels: Question to you people out there who are in the Beta or Release Preview channels, today on searching for app updates manually the Store finds an update to Your Phone that shows "starting download" for a moment before the download aborts without an error, triggering an update...
  4. I am having problems after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am having problems after update: Hi, I am having problems in latest update... after login my laptop has black screen with the arrow/cursor. After about 1 minute everything loads up. I checked the registry in windowsnt folder there was winogon folder and the data in the shell key was correct- explorer.exe...
  5. New Update Mouse DPI Problem

New Update Mouse DPI Problem: After new windows update my mouse dpi looks different, everything is normal but my mouse dpi look Higher in games and everything my dpi is 800 but it feels higher then 800. I don't know how to fix it submitted by /u/Behnud [link] [comments]...
  6. Weird Problem in Windows ( Actions not updating immediately )

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Problem in Windows ( Actions not updating immediately ): Hello, I am facing a weird problem that is whenever I delete or create a new file or folder, it doesn't update right away. I gotta refresh then it shows me updated thing. I do remember, I disabled certain things some days back when I did a clean installation of my OS. But...
  7. Windows Update new problem?

Windows Update new problem?: Hello, since my recent update I saw that videos on youtube/dailymotion etc are darker, they look like they have low gamma... i was looking at settings, turned to use nvidia settings but still nothing, videos on facebook look normal, only on platforms like...
  8. Permanent problem after Windows 20H2 update

Permanent problem after Windows 20H2 update: So let me start from the beginning: I updated my PC (Windows 10 2004 before update, Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super) to 20H2 and after that my problems started: if i restart my computer icons won't load and some of the startup programs won't start. Sometimes it freezes...
  9. Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64 Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64 Problems: Hi, I have a problem with Updates for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64. The last one I was able to successfully install wasSeptember 8, 2020-KB4576478 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 2004 microsoft.com....
  10. Problems since Nov update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems since Nov update: Since the November 18, 2020 Windows 10 update, my computer is more than slow and keeps signing me out of my att.net email and gmail when I shutdown. I have used the Windows 10 update troubleshooter with no improvement. If this can't be resolved I will uninstall all recent...