Windows 10: Update problem

Discus and support Update problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Cannot update.... code ox80072efd.....Windows update troubleshooter claims it has fixed problems yet after several attempts it still does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dencal, Oct 6, 2014.

1. dencal Win User

Update problem

Cannot update.... code ox80072efd.....Windows update troubleshooter claims it has fixed problems yet after several attempts it still does not update....Have notified Microsoft.

:)

dencal, Oct 6, 2014

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

When the update is removed. it will then come back, even if you hide it.

Help me get rid of Windows 10.

I found an article the show how to take ownership of the GWX folder and then disable the scheduled task.

Maybe this is what I need to do.

Problem User, Oct 6, 2014
  4. Nuccii Win User

Update problem

You are not alone, a number of users on the eight forum are reporting the same problem.

Nuccii, Oct 6, 2014
  5. Dude Win User
    Dude, Oct 8, 2014
  6. dencal Win User
    Microsoft have rectified the problem in my case.....All ok without doing anything.

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Update problem

1. Update problem - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. Windows 10 latest update now have a problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 latest update now have a problem: PC Info (don't know how much you need so here is the info) Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System ManufacturerGigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte...
  3. Anyone else having problems with wake on LAN after recent updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having problems with wake on LAN after recent updates?: I added a script when our users connected to our VPN using the Linux command ether-wake to wake their Windows machines, and it stopped working about a month ago. It worked for years before. Even running it several times manually no longer works to wake Windows. We have a mix...
  4. 20H2 Update BSOD Problem -While Trying the Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 Update BSOD Problem -While Trying the Updating: Hello, I have a BSOD Problem. While I trying to update my Windows 10 from 1909 to 20H2 I always get BSOD at updating screen. Here is a link of my minidump and .nfo files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AruzO0edUwGQhRsDDmBuN5-ZOxkq?e=D77Mjt Thank you all...
  5. Problems after the latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after the latest Update: I've been having a bunch of problems happening since the last Update: Starting with stutters when playing or just using an app like chrome, watching videos etc. the entire pc in random moments for like 3 seconds, everything looks like i have 3Fps, what makes it very...
  6. Update problem on my PC

Update problem on my PC: My PC stopped updating. When I am trying to look for update, I cannot find anything. Troubleshooting didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-problem-on-my-pc/40a15a0a-e8e4-4e04-9bdc-3f9398e3b854
  7. Problem updating to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem updating to Windows 10 2004: When i try to update from Update Center it all goes right until the machine starts rebooting and it freezes after the first reboot and it remains on a black screen after seeing the logo boot. Anyone had these problem? And should I add some other informations to my question?...
  8. Bluetooth problems and windows update error code 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problems and windows update error code 0x80070002: Hi I am currently experiencing issues with my bluetooth and windows update. Firstly, I was using my computer and I could use the bluetooth but after waking up this morning to use the computer, the bluetooth could not be switched on and it said bluetooth turned off but I did...
  9. Problem in updating Apps in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem in updating Apps in Microsoft Store: Hi, I wanted to report a problem regarding the apps update in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 build 2004. Whenever I tried to update the apps in Microsoft Store[ATTACH] First this window comes and then this comes: [ATTACH] And when I click on See Details then this windows...
  10. Windows Update Problem

Windows Update Problem: Hi there, I am using this forum for the first time. I am facing some problems regarding Windows 10 updates. I have Dell Inspiron 3420 Laptop and have installed Windows 10 Pro in it. I had upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro back in 2015 during free...