Windows 10: Update problem

Discus and support Update problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On 8/8/2016 Microsoft Windows 10 did an update on my Acer Laptop and my Desktop. Since then neither my Wireless mouse, (on both machines), the wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jdgeorge, Aug 11, 2016.

1. jdgeorge Win User

Update problem

On 8/8/2016 Microsoft Windows 10 did an update on my Acer Laptop and my Desktop. Since then neither my Wireless mouse, (on both machines), the wireless keyboard on the desktop and the keyboard on the laptop will not work on Internet Explorer. They both work in all other programs. How can this be fixed?

:)

jdgeorge, Aug 11, 2016

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

When the update is removed. it will then come back, even if you hide it.

Help me get rid of Windows 10.

I found an article the show how to take ownership of the GWX folder and then disable the scheduled task.

Maybe this is what I need to do.

Problem User, Aug 11, 2016
  4. CmmTch Win User

Update problem

Maybe a reboot will fix it, my laptop didn't have all icons in the taskbar and the start button was non responsive. I rebooted it and all came up like it should, also you might check in Settings > Devices, and Control Panel > Mouse to see if anything's there.

CmmTch, Aug 12, 2016
  5. jdgeorge Win User
    I Rebooted and it did the same thing, Fortunately I have access to a win 7 computer to use Internet Explorer. My browser is igHome, It worked before the update. Any more suggestions about how the fix this problem?

jdgeorge, Aug 12, 2016
  6. jdgeorge Win User
    I Rebooted and it did the same thing, Fortunately I have access to a win 7 computer to use Internet Explorer. My browser is igHome, It worked before the update. Any more suggestions about how the fix this problem?

jdgeorge, Aug 17, 2016
  7. CmmTch Win User
    I have no idea what might be going on jdgeorge, the way I understand it, while you're using IE is the only time your wireless mouse and keyboard don't work, and they work other times when not using IE. Here's a couple things I might try if it happened to me.

First thing might be to uninstall those updates that were installed on 8-8 and see if that clears the problem. It's probably the easiest and least intrusive thing to do to start, I don't think it will download those updates again until the normal Tuesday update. And there may be a fix by then.

Last fall WU downloaded a video adapter driver the messed up my video, rolled back to the previous driver and it fixed the problem. In the updates since that time I haven't had any more problems with it, maybe there was an updated driver from WU, I'm not sure.

You could try opening Settings > Update and security > Windows Update > Advanced Options, and uncheck "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" I don't know what exactly caused the problem but it could be a driver that was downloaded and installed, it could be another unrelated update from that time.

CmmTch, Aug 17, 2016
  8. jdgeorge Win User

Update problem

Thank you for your input. I installed Chrome and the problem is no longer there. I like Internet Explorer but I have wasted too much time trying to fix it. maybe some one will come up with a fix.

Doug

jdgeorge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Update problem

1. Update problem - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  3. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0xa00f429f

2. 0xa00f429f