Windows 10: Update problems - trouble sending Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Update problems - trouble sending Windows 10 Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every time Microsoft updates my computer I have problems. After the last one I am having trouble sending Windows 10 Mail. Anything with a picture in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Carol B, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Carol B Win User

Update problems - trouble sending Windows 10 Mail

Every time Microsoft updates my computer I have problems. After the last one I am having trouble sending Windows 10 Mail. Anything with a picture in the body of the message or as an attachment is shown as Sent but doesn't arrive. Anyone have this problem and know what to do? Thanks.

:)

Carol B, Sep 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Update problems - trouble sending Windows 10 Mail

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Update problems - trouble sending Windows 10 Mail

1. Update problems - trouble sending Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Update problems trouble

2. Windows 10 Mail "send error"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail "send error": Since yesterday I receive the message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder.This problem is only with Mail send; I can send emails from my email client and also receive emails in MailI have searched the Internet for solutions and have...
  3. "Send to mail recipient" problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Send to mail recipient" problem!: I use Windows 10. The “send to email recipient” always worked perfectly until Microsoft performed an update a couple of months ago.I have tried every suggestion on the internet and none have worked. Thunderbird is selected as my default email program. Outlook is my...
  4. Windows mail not sending

Windows mail not sending: Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally. I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I...
  5. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  6. Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail: When I send an email it is no longer appearing in my Sent box. I am therefore not sure whether they have been sent. I did recently receive a reply to one of my sent messages so they are going out. I simply don't have a copy in my Sent box...
  7. TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    TROUBLE SENDING AN E-MAIL FROM DRAFT MODE: I'm trying to print from the DRAFT MODE. A message came up that I needed to correct some of the e-mail addresses which I did. I'm sending this memo to about 90 people, to myself: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and Bcc: to 89 other people. Please help as it...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...

Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...: I'm not sure if this issue is because I've messed something up with my computer/gmail/outlook/mail but I cannot get email to send via any application installed on my computer. I started with Windows 10 Mail... worked great for a while but then every time I sent an email...
  9. problem sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  10. Problem with sending mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sending mail: I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but cannot send them.I receive an error message and the letter comes to Drafts folder....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emails wont send in windows 10

2. windows 10 mail wont send reply

3. windows 10 not sending email

4. windows 10 email wont send email,
  5. windows 10 mail not sending,
  6. email not sending windows 10,
  7. trouble sending mail on windows 10 with pop server 2019,
  8. mail will not send from windows10 mail,
  9. windows 10 email not sending,
  10. mail for windows 10 not sending emails,
  11. not able to send mail