Windows 10: Update Problems

Discus and support Update Problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is anyone else having the problem when trying to do the Windows 10 update from 8.1 where you click the icon in the bottom left of the screen and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joetilling, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Update Problems

Is anyone else having the problem when trying to do the Windows 10 update from 8.1 where you click the icon in the bottom left of the screen and it shows the "OK, lets continue box" and then once you click that the window closes and nothing happens?

:)

joetilling, Oct 11, 2015

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Oct 11, 2015
  3. some serious problems with nokia 6131

Thanks ! But where can I do the factory reset ?

problems---01, Oct 11, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Update Problems

Try downloading the Windows 10 ISO from Tech Bench, depending on your language and architecture (32-bit or 64-bit). If you have the ISO right-click on it and select Open with Explorer. This will create a virtual CD-ROM where you can open and start setup from there. No need for key, Windows 8.1 will upgrade automatically to Windows 10 Home or Pro depending on version (core upgrades to Home and Pro to Pro).

spapakons, Oct 11, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Update Problems

1. Update Problems - Similar Threads - Update Problems

2. I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help: I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-update-windows-10-on-my-computer-but-it/1d832979-86fb-4686-9c6e-8836cb4e2fa6
  3. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...: Please anyone can help me in this issue after the latest windows 10 update I was unable to install any drivers and I was unable to update some of drivers Thank You...
  4. Problems after update on 10/4/19 of October 3, 2019—KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after update on 10/4/19 of October 3, 2019—KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775): I am having problems with Microsoft Edge not responding. This issue has grown so that now I am experiencing a drastic slowing of computer performance. Yesterday a Wer.fault.exe error appeared. I have checked the computer reliability report and there appears to be a...
  5. JustCamit connection problem since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JustCamit connection problem since update: I cannot connect justCamit since I had updatecan someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/justcamit-connection-problem-since-update/4a4fa81a-60a5-4dac-ac12-5897ac429ca8
  6. uninstall an update for office 2016 professional - excel problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    uninstall an update for office 2016 professional - excel problem: I am running MS Windows 10 Home edition (version 1803 build 17134.1006) on this computer and I have MS Office 2016 Professional installed as well. A few days ago Office did an update and since them my excel workbooks that I have put check boxes in started giving me all sorts...
  7. keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903: i am using asus rog gl 552vx after update windows 10 version 1903 i face issue on my laptop keyboard.some keys r working and some are not,please give a update on this problem. ihope other some people also in this trouble....
  8. Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence: Hi all, I ave an older HP Probook Windows 8 Pro laptop that had been successfully running having been updated to windows 10 pro. I recently performed the latest Windows 10 update and subsequently received a hard drive error (probably a coincidence, now the laptop does not...
  9. Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem: I have 9 different computers in my business all running Win10 x64 and we use the Skype for Desktop version on all of them because the Skype Windows 10 app has several serious user interface shortcomings compared to the Skype for Desktop. Up until the last 6 weeks, everyone's...
  10. Windows Defender and Update problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and Update problems: Hello, Im facing some problems with my windows 10 Home - 1903, The Windows was preinstalled in my ASUS Notebook PC, I'm not sure if McAfee was preinstalled as well and if I uninstalled it or it's been uninstalled automatically in somehow. (there's a possibility that the...