Windows 10: Update Problems

Discus and support Update Problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is anyone else having the problem when trying to do the Windows 10 update from 8.1 where you click the icon in the bottom left of the screen and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joetilling, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Update Problems

Is anyone else having the problem when trying to do the Windows 10 update from 8.1 where you click the icon in the bottom left of the screen and it shows the "OK, lets continue box" and then once you click that the window closes and nothing happens?

:)

joetilling, Oct 11, 2015

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Oct 11, 2015
  3. some serious problems with nokia 6131

Thanks ! But where can I do the factory reset ?

problems---01, Oct 11, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Update Problems

Try downloading the Windows 10 ISO from Tech Bench, depending on your language and architecture (32-bit or 64-bit). If you have the ISO right-click on it and select Open with Explorer. This will create a virtual CD-ROM where you can open and start setup from there. No need for key, Windows 8.1 will upgrade automatically to Windows 10 Home or Pro depending on version (core upgrades to Home and Pro to Pro).

spapakons, Oct 11, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Update Problems

1. Update Problems - Similar Threads - Update Problems

2. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  3. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...