Windows 10: Update Problems

Discus and support Update Problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to update windows using the insider programme for the pre release version of may i.e. win ver. 1903 it returns an error saying update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rangets Laishram, Jun 10, 2019 at 1:22 AM.

1. Update Problems

When I try to update windows using the insider programme for the pre release version of may i.e. win ver. 1903 it returns an error saying update failed. Can anyone help me please

:)

Rangets Laishram, Jun 10, 2019 at 1:22 AM
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. btarunr Win User

Update Problems

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

Thema:

Update Problems

1. Update Problems - Similar Threads - Update Problems

2. Windows 1903 Update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 Update problem: hi team, Its been more than a month since the feature update of 1903 came into market . I have a desktop and a laptop. My desktop is currently having 1903 version but my laptop is not having any updates . Recently a couple of days before a got a cumulative update of...
  3. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  4. Windows10 Update Problems

Windows10 Update Problems: I haven't been able to run updates in months! I've run the troubleshooter, deleted and reinstalled past updates, all to no success. I keep getting variations of the error code: 2019-05 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070015....
  5. 1903 update becoming a problem!

1903 update becoming a problem!: Since updating Windows 10 to 1903: 1. Start button doesn't work with left click 2. Search bar doesn't work (at all) 3. Cortana doesn't work I have tried: 1. Restarts, etc 2. Re-install Windows apps via PowerShell (fails) 3. Directly running StartMenuExperienceHost...
  6. Problems with eGPU after update to 1903 from 1804

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with eGPU after update to 1903 from 1804: hey! got problems with my eGPU. before update to 1903 - everything worked fine. now in device manager its said video card installed, but in display properties said "display 1 connected to microsoft basic video driver"... i dont know what to say... i deleted all monitors...
  7. windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems

windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems: anyone having problems downloading and installing latest version-1903-of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-feature-update-install/e1bca81f-5120-42ce-a326-cb6c23c24b3c
  8. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  9. Win10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 pro update problem: 1809 17763.503 error (0x80240032) HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx When I try to do an update the error above shows. However, it first shows that the security update was actually made but when I hit update again, the error shows each time. I have the latest updates HP has...
  10. Last update for Win 10 caused problem for Naturally Speaking 13 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last update for Win 10 caused problem for Naturally Speaking 13 Home: The last update for Win 10 caused a problem for Naturally Speaking 13 Home. After the May 2019 update opening the program froze on the splash screen. After much effort to fix I finally just removed the update and Naturally Speaking worked. What was the problem with my...