Windows 10: update problems

Discus and support update problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to update my W10 but it shows error vid 8007042d in 2019-09 cumulative update for Window 10 version 1909. Even I tried to reset the window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amitavabhattacharyya, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:42 AM.

1. update problems

I have tried to update my W10 but it shows error vid 8007042d in 2019-09 cumulative update for Window 10 version 1909. Even I tried to reset the window but failed.

:)

amitavabhattacharyya, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:42 AM
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. btarunr Win User

update problems

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

Thema:

update problems

1. update problems - Similar Threads - update problems

2. Problem Updating Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem Updating Windows Defender: Virus protection is not up grading [Original Title: my PC is not upgrading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-updating-windows-defender/e24f874d-3446-4285-8352-7e8c28151e71
  3. Windows Update - Major Problem!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - Major Problem!: Hi, I've been getting messages in Windows 10 for a couple of months to complete an update before November or I will fall out of support. I have attempted A few times without success and decided to try again today. I triggered to update, at around 24% the machine restarted...
  4. newest update external hard drive problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    newest update external hard drive problem: with the newest update that came out just yesterday. 9/14/2019. my external usb hardrive no longer reads. i have tried all of my usb ports. it only work under one instance. if i connect it to a usb hub that is connected tot he computer on a usb extension. which makes no sense...
  5. Windows 10 Update Problems

Windows 10 Update Problems: During the course of Windows 10 updates I ran into two problems: Problem installing updates Hewlett-Packard Image error 0x800703e3 Went to the Microsoft Update Catalog Selected Download button for Windows 10 version 1809 x86 based systems and nothing happened Windows...
  6. Update Problem

Update Problem: Following the latest update to Windows 10 I keep receiving the following notification Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DDL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be...
  7. Sound Problems after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Problems after update: Yet again there is low sound volume after an update but this time there is no way to roll back the driver. I run an online radio station and this is getting ridiculous. It's obviously a problem that has been ongoing for a few years and yet it has gone on unresolved and the...
  8. Windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update problem: Hello. After updating a message appeared stating router not secure. Today I have lost internet/network connection from desktop pc and laptop. I am using an ethernet cable....
  9. windows update problem

windows update problem: We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect again later, or you can select Retry now. Please help me.What is this is .I cant resolve...
  10. Windows 10 boot problem after update

Windows 10 boot problem after update: My latest Windows 10 update (11 September) appeared to complete successfully. Settings/System/About currently shows: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1903 Installed on: 11/09/2019 OS build: 18362.329 However when I now turn the computer on it starts to boot up but...