Windows 10: Update problems

Discus and support Update problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After this last update I can not log into my bank account on my windows 10 computer, but I can on my mobile devise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AllenMcGee1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Update problems

After this last update I can not log into my bank account on my windows 10 computer, but I can on my mobile devise.

:)

AllenMcGee1, Apr 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 16, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problems

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Update problems

1. Update problems - Similar Threads - Update problems

2. I have problem installing windows 10 20h2 update for some of my laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problem installing windows 10 20h2 update for some of my laptops: I have few laptops that updating windows to 20h2 fails, any idea how to fix this issue?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-installing-windows-10-20h2-update/65042d5f-3ee9-4e75-a2f8-86dd2fd6c50c
  3. Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update: This update seems to corrupt the system by removing all NVME SSDs from your system.In case your boot partition is on an NVMe Drive your computer wont boot anymore!MS - please remove this driver from windows update! System X570 Aorus - Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.964MS -...
  4. HP Pavillion Windows 10 Update Problem

HP Pavillion Windows 10 Update Problem: So I've been needing to update my laptop for a while now and now that I'm finally trying to do it, I'm having a problem. Im trying to update to "Windows 10, version 20H2." while I already have an older version of Windows 10.It says it can't update because "HP Pavilion...
  5. Problem after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after windows 10 update: Hi, after the last updates from Microsft for Windows 10 I am having a problem opening a keying tool which I have been using as a volunteer for archiving for Ancestry.com. The keying tool is used for copying old documents onto their database and has always worked after...
  6. Problems regarding full charge capacity of battery after updating my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems regarding full charge capacity of battery after updating my laptop: Hi there, Someone please help me out.Recently i updated my laptop which i recive in windows update section. Before update i check my battery report through powercfg /batteryreport and it will show 53,880mWh and after update i checked report with same method it shows me...
  7. Having problems with my computer, BSOD and I can’t install an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my computer, BSOD and I can’t install an update: Recently my computer has been getting the Blue screen of death with these two stope codes Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area and Memory_Management along with it telling me what failed with the memory management where it says ntfs.sys it used to just go through collecting info and...
  8. Store updates problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store updates problem: When I am about to go on a game that I have installed on the store It is usually sea of thieves it says it needs an update even though I have the automatically update games setting on.. I don't know if it is because I need to have the store open to do so, but even still, I...
  9. Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10: While I was updating my windows due to insufficient power in my laptop battery my laptop shut down and when I tried to turn on my laptop it boots up and shows a black screen . So is there a way to recover my windows without loosing my data ?...
  10. How to fix Windows update problem 0x80073701 only getting this error for particular...

How to fix Windows update problem 0x80073701 only getting this error for particular...: When i try to download a particular Update "2021-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001391" the problem arises. I can download other updates rather than this one. I have searched for all the possible solution for this problem but...