Windows 10: Update question Win 10

Discus and support Update question Win 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I uninstalled an update called KB4549951 because I read it had issues. I am on win 10 pro and I have set feature updates to a 60 day delay.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bananaphonela8pv, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Update question Win 10

Hello! I uninstalled an update called KB4549951 because I read it had issues. I am on win 10 pro and I have set feature updates to a 60 day delay. Today the update is back in the updates pending section. I am not not sure as to what to do or whats going to happen. If Microsoft pulls the update will the pending notice go away? Will it just install KB4549951 and any fixes all in one go after the 60 days?

Thanks for any explainations to this.

submitted by /u/Bananaphonela8pv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bananaphonela8pv, Apr 28, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Apr 28, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 28, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Update question Win 10

dalchina, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Update question Win 10

1. Update question Win 10 - Similar Threads - Update question

2. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  3. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  4. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  6. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  7. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

8. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  9. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade