Windows 10: Update question

Discus and support Update question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday Windows requested to do an update. I said yes. This was not a normally scheduled update. This was on a Samsung Utrabook PC. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Sep 24, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

Update question

Yesterday Windows requested to do an update. I said yes.

This was not a normally scheduled update.

This was on a Samsung Utrabook PC.

After the update it would not accept my password.

It forced me to use my password for my Microsoft Outlook email account.

It rearranged my screen substantially.

Why did this happen?

:)

mobile1, Sep 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 retail license key

I've been looking into possibly getting Windows 10. I found retail license keys being sold on eBay for extremely cheap (under $15). It
    seems like there would have to be some issue with these. However, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I've been doing some research. If I understand correctly, if it's retail then it cannot be OEM. Also, if it's retail, I understand it cannot be
    a volume license key. From what I understand, it cannot be MSDN, either. If it were simply pirated, then I don't see how it could be activated as they claim it can be. What am I missing? FWIW, it comes from Europe, but claims to be valid worldwide.

(Not linking to the eBay sale as I don't want to "promote" it if there is an issue with it. But what can you suggest to me based on the little info available?)

Edit: A possibility... could it potentially be resold to other parties and activated by them, but then if I reinstall (when enough activations have been done), I will be unable to reactivate again?

(Question), Sep 24, 2016
  3. ipv6 network loss( keeps disconnecting and when i repair says network protocal missing

ipv6 network loss( keeps disconnecting and when i repair says network protocol missing, but under property's it shows ipv 6 checked

Perfect Question, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

Update question

1. Update question - Similar Threads - Update question

2. About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback: After seeing the release of win11, I didn't see the push. I wanted to try win11, so I used the preview experience plan to update win11. After using win10, I felt that win10 was more used to it, and then I went back to win10. Now I have closed the preview version acquisition...
  3. About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About using the preview experience to update questions after fallback: After seeing the release of win11, I didn't see the push. I wanted to try win11, so I used the preview experience plan to update win11. After using win10, I felt that win10 was more used to it, and then I went back to win10. Now I have closed the preview version acquisition...
  4. Win 11 update questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 11 update questions: I have yet to do the 21H1 update and surprisingly enough, it's scheduled for october 5th, will Win 11 be out for everyone on that day or no? I'd rather wait a year or more before I upgrade to that or just never upgrade my PC to Win 11 and get a new PC later on with it. There...
  5. helper & experts please answer my question ; its about windows 8.1 to 10 update

helper & experts please answer my question ; its about windows 8.1 to 10 update: when i try to update my windows 8.1 to windows 10 with the help of the windows 10 tool this error coming : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-experts-please-answer-my-question-its-about/b1722ebc-1859-4569-b6e0-899b5b1207ff
  6. Windows 21H1 update questions

Windows 21H1 update questions: I was going to let my PC update and I saw that it had the 21H1 update pending install, I stopped them from installing for now and checked around for issues. One of them was apparently an audio bug, the article I found and threads I've seen so far never mention Microsoft...
  7. Question on Windows Update - SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.15.0

Question on Windows Update - SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.15.0: I have Windows 10 Pro vs 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 and have just gotten a critical update in Windows Update called SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.15.0. First available under Windows Update 7/27/2021.I have tried to find anything on this update but have so far found...
  8. Question about the updates that windows 10 made

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about the updates that windows 10 made: I am currently on 20h2 version that happened to install few updates as of today,after a long intentional delay of the updates. It finally forced an update; sneaking on the machine, So after the restart, it started the update the windows. Upon checking the update history, it...
  9. Re:Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus..."

Re:Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus...": Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus..." - KB2267602 was the last defender update that installed. There is usually a daily update and there still is on my other laptop with WIndows 10 OS. Is there a known fix for this? "The other...
  10. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question: Hello All Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that, reason wanna update is it aggravtes me if i'm not up to date, and secondly someday i wanna take advantage of Resizeable bar when i...