Windows 10: Update removed access

Discus and support Update removed access in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have just updated my second hand pc to the latest update with some trouble and I finally worked(with loosing my files at the cost but that's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reese1233321, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Update removed access

So I have just updated my second hand pc to the latest update with some trouble and I finally worked(with loosing my files at the cost but that's not the point) The computer when I first got it would automatically log in to the admin account when opened. When I found it I added my microsoft account and password Maybe an hour ago I updated it and had the drives wiped and I apparently removed my access to my computer and is coming up to the username and password page on start. So have no idea what to do. I will reset windows if all else fails

submitted by /u/reese1233321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/reese1233321, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 6, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Update removed access

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Update removed access :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Update removed access

1. Update removed access - Similar Threads - Update removed access

2. microsoft update removed my photoshop and accessed my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft update removed my photoshop and accessed my files: who gives microsoft the permission to access any of my files and to remove my original photoshop i had on my PC? ive had it over 7 years and with these automatic updates you remove whats mine ? what the hell???...
  3. microsoft update removed my photoshop and accessed my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft update removed my photoshop and accessed my files: who gives microsoft the permission to access any of my files and to remove my original photoshop i had on my PC? ive had it over 7 years and with these automatic updates you remove whats mine ? what the hell???...
  4. microsoft update removed my photoshop and accessed my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update 21H1 Removes Internet Access: After updating our HP Laptop to Version 21H1 there is no internet access. The system does see all of our "Intranet" devices within our firewall but informs us of "No Internet Access" We have performed extensive troubleshooting with both MSFT Tech support and HP to determine...
  6. Windows 10 Update Removing Access to WiFi Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Update Removing Access to WiFi Networks: On 8th October, my laptop received that latest updates for Windows 10. However, after this, I noticed that two of my three wifi networks were no longer visible in the list of available networks. I went into my wife's study next to the router which transmits one of the missing...
  7. Quick Access folder removed

Quick Access folder removed: I didn't know how to work with Quick Access and when I saw my file there - I requested file to be removed. Now I can not locate my file anywhere. Where do files go when removed from Quick Access....
  8. Windows Update removed all my Quick Access links

Windows Update removed all my Quick Access links: I have just run a Windows 10 update. Now I find my quick access links all GONE. Something I use daily. Now I have to stop and spend time setting this all back up. Why. Why would you do that? Why in the world would that disappear? So annoying. Will this happen every...
  9. Remove from Quick access

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove from Quick access: You guys have helped me with other technical problems so lets see if anyone can help with this one ! Cannot delete or remove from Quick access the 3 files that say recent files, i have tried uninstalling OneDrive & reinstalling which didn't work ! Any ideas on how to either...
  10. Removing Quick Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Quick Access: I seem to be having a problem permanently removing the Quick Access option from my Windows 10 Creators Update machine (I also had this issue on the Anniversary Update install before upgrading). I get the following icon randomly appearing on my desktop: [img] and in...