Windows 10: Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs

Discus and support Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHY DID YOU DELETE MY WIFI? THE WHOLE DRIVE IS DELETED. NOT DEACTIVATED. DELETED. I'VE GONE THROUGH A DOZEN TROUBLESHOOTERS. IT SAYS I NEED TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amrimerc, Feb 22, 2019.

1. amrimerc Win User

Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY WIFI? THE WHOLE DRIVE IS DELETED. NOT DEACTIVATED. DELETED. I'VE GONE THROUGH A DOZEN TROUBLESHOOTERS. IT SAYS I NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE DRIVER. HOW DO I DO THAT YOU COCKWOMBLES? I HAVE NO WIFI! I DON'T OWN A BLEEDING ETHERNET CABLE THAT'S WHY I HAVE WIFI.

I DON'T EVEN WANT YOUR RIDICULOUS UPDATES!

:)

amrimerc, Feb 22, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 22, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs

Outlook, Windows update screwed my computer

Hi Bennie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• When you set up the account, did you create a local account or Microsoft account?
    • What is the exact error message you get when you try to login?

I suggest you to check if you have activated two step verification for your account. If yes, I suggest you to turn it off and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Also check if the Windows Update was successfully installed on your computer.

• Press Windows Key + I and click on Update and Security.
    • Under Windows Update tab, click on Advanced options
    • Click on View update history and check if the update is installed properly.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs

1. Update screwed up my wifi you utter knobs - Similar Threads - Update screwed wifi

2. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Update screwed up computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screwed up computer: After this last forced update which I kept having to uninstall due to constant errors my computer is no longer operating properly. I cannot access the Start menu nor any setting menus. I cannot search any thing. I have tried constant reboots, restarting Windows Explorer....
  4. An update screwed up my new laptop!!!!!

An update screwed up my new laptop!!!!!: Hello, I am hoping SOMEONE with REAL windows 10 knowledge can help me!Ever since a forced in, unstoppable, UNWANTED windows 10 update loaded itself into MY laptop, I can no longer open the "Start" menu, Action Center no longer opens and a few other things no longer...
  5. Utterances about Updates

Utterances about Updates: Utterances on UpdatesTrying to be alliterative, not sure I succeeded Thought I'd bore you for a while about Updates From an almost quote by Jimi Hendrix.ALWAYS stay absolutely current Meaning withOUT delaysI will talk about what is/was and what will be.Windows tries to...
  6. Update - Windows screwing up?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update - Windows screwing up?: The last update went in fine but colour settings have gone a bit loopy. Suddenly my colours on games and desktop were really vivid - a real pain on the eyeballs. Eventually fixed that but lost my custom settings. Secondly my task bar along the bottom of the desktop had gone...
  7. Microsoft, You screwed up!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, You screwed up!: I am posting notice here that Microsoft screwed up my system royally. To wit, Microsoft just installed some form of an upgrade to the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, which happened today for my laptop machine. The trouble is that this new installation wiped out all...
  8. Update screwed up my wifi

Update screwed up my wifi: WHY DID YOU DELETE MY WIFI? THE WHOLE DRIVE IS DELETED. NOT DEACTIVATED. DELETED. I'VE GONE THROUGH A DOZEN TROUBLESHOOTERS. IT SAYS I NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE DRIVER. HOW DO I DO THAT <removed>? I HAVE NO WIFI! I DON'T OWN A BLEEDING ETHERNET CABLE THAT'S WHY I HAVE WIFI. I...
  9. Windows update screwed up my PC

Windows update screwed up my PC: I allowed a update and now my laptop is a paper weight. I get an error popup window that says the desktop file is missing. Can not find that file on other laptops and none of the apps are visible. The windows icon does not do anything except change color when curser is over...
  10. Update screw up

Update screw up: My Laptop did the Windows update about two months ago and ever since then I have not been able to sign into my Laptop and have it save anything. It says Unable to sign you into your account, you are signed in with a temporary account and your information will not be saved....