Windows 10: Update & Security not working properly.

Discus and support Update & Security not working properly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; According to SETTING/ABOUT I am running Widows 10 Home Version 2004 OS 19041.985 Experience pack 120.2212.2020.0 which was loaded 0n 20/10/20. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AThompson4, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Update & Security not working properly.

According to SETTING/ABOUT I am running Widows 10 Home Version 2004 OS 19041.985 Experience pack 120.2212.2020.0 which was loaded 0n 20/10/20. I cannot remember if I have tried to check for outstanding updates since then, but when I run the software to check for updates it runs forever, never finishing at least 6 hours!!! and I have to stop it. Anyone any ideas?

:)

AThompson4, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jun 9, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Update & Security not working properly.

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Update & Security not working properly.

1. Update & Security not working properly. - Similar Threads - Update Security working

2. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  3. Update and security not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update and security not working.: Whenever I try to open Windows Update, it shows this. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-and-security-not-working/8fa028a8-5e21-4c51-af00-699c3b06551c
  4. Windows Update is not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is not working properly: Please help me: Click me if you want to help me and know what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-not-working-properly/dc775f61-2ead-429a-bd01-6a9f674a0f22
  5. Security Defender is not working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Defender is not working properly: Sir, after a long time span i tried to turn off windows securities real time protection, during navigation to windows security tab in settings, no options were loading, i then clicked on open windows security there also any of option were not loading, when clicked on...
  6. Computer not working properly after update

Computer not working properly after update: Hi, I did an update for Windows 10 version 2004. I was prompted to restart my computer and then after starting up again, my background photo was a generic/default and it was telling me there was an issue logging into my account. So it asked me to reenter my pin, and told me...
  7. windows 10 update not working properly

windows 10 update not working properly: Windows recently updated to version 1909, and now I cannot get any sound/audio no matter what I try. Additionaly, when I try to open task manager, file manager or SOME other programs, the icons show up but the text is missing. I have tried downloading an earlier version, but...
  8. windows update not working properly

windows update not working properly: There is some problem my windows updates are stuck at some point. Here is a screenshot.[ATTACH] What should I do to be able to update windows.Manually I tried many times but it gets stuck at this point....
  9. Anniversary Update: Search not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: Search not working properly: After the Anniversary update (version 1607 via Windows Update), Search doesn't work properly. (I have re-started again). If I enter a search term ("Restore") on search bar next to the Start Button I get Best match: "Recovery, Control Panel" at the top of the window, but if I...
  10. CU update -- REGEDIT not working properly !!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    CU update -- REGEDIT not working properly !!!!: Hi there I have a folder / key in Regedit that I want to delete -- have given all privileges Exit regedit enter regedit again -- previous entry STILL in the registry -- same after reboot/ How do I SAVE changes -- if this tool is broken then that has to be a mega...