Windows 10: Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE

Discus and support Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Running Win 10 Insider build 14279, 64 bit. My "Update & Security" shows wrong date. This usually happens after a cold boot. The date in the tray is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jm44jg39, Mar 14, 2016.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE

Running Win 10 Insider build 14279, 64 bit. My "Update & Security" shows wrong date. This usually happens after a cold boot. The date in the tray is correct.

Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE [​IMG]

:)

jm44jg39, Mar 14, 2016

2. Can't change speech language to English (India).

Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update

shows my "windows is up to date" it doesn't shows any update pending here.

DishantShah, Mar 14, 2016
  3. 1709

Windows Key+I > Update & Security > View Installed update History

If this was a Feature update to 1709, it will show you as one of the updates. Mostly this entry will be at the top only. And the date will be also be listed.

All other updates will also be listed.

You can make out from the date which all updates were installed.

E for Excel, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE

1. Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE - Similar Threads - Update Security show

2. Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days: The calendar widget in the bottom right of my screen Windows 11 Home, 64 bit, totally up to date has been showing the date on the wrong day. Oct 10, 2022 is on a Monday no matter where in the world you live but shows on the calendar as on a Tuesday. The system has the correct...
  3. Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days: The calendar widget in the bottom right of my screen Windows 11 Home, 64 bit, totally up to date has been showing the date on the wrong day. Oct 10, 2022 is on a Monday no matter where in the world you live but shows on the calendar as on a Tuesday. The system has the correct...
  4. My unlock screen shows wrong holiday dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My unlock screen shows wrong holiday dates: I have a password to unlock my computer so a Windows screen saver is there before I unlock it. It shows various messages and one of them shows the holidays. It is off by one day and the current message shows that it is Christmas even though it is December 24 Christmas Eve....
  5. My unlock screen shows wrong holiday dates

in Windows 10 Customization
    My unlock screen shows wrong holiday dates: I have a password to unlock my computer so a Windows screen saver is there before I unlock it. It shows various messages and one of them shows the holidays. It is off by one day and the current message shows that it is Christmas even though it is December 24 Christmas Eve....
  6. Files showing wrong dates in Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Files showing wrong dates in Explorer on Windows 10: A Windows 10 PC user reported noticing some odd issues with Dates & Times for some files being wrong in File Explorer. Some newly downloaded files will end up with Dates listed as a decade old. The Created/Modified dates in Properties of the file are correct, but it’s still...
  7. Wrong Date in Windows Library

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Date in Windows Library: Hello all, I have created a windows library for my photos, in which I gather 2-3 folders of all my photos to keep them together and easily reviewed. After I imported some photos to a OneDrive folder, due to cloud switch (from Dropbox to OneDrive), I found out that many...
  8. wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019: my computer is showing the wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-date-on-privacy-dashboard-it-shows-oct-82019/a256b1a5-6992-4c38-8dbb-9eebaf8ceafd
  9. Last update in windows defender always shows the wrong time/date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Last update in windows defender always shows the wrong time/date: When I update windows defender, the last update "date/time" always shows up as 4 hours prior to my computer time (eastern Time). For instance, I updated today at 2019-06-12 7:29 PM (my computer time and my region time which is one and the same: eastern time), but Defender...
  10. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9