Windows 10: Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only

Discus and support Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I restarted my computer last night to apply an update, and now my color scheme is broken. I can apply colors to the taskbar/start menu and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yulaw95, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only

So I restarted my computer last night to apply an update, and now my color scheme is broken. I can apply colors to the taskbar/start menu and it works on the window borders and title bars for everything except Chrome. When I have a chrome window selected, I have my normal colors on the title bar but the window next to it is this obscenely obnoxious baby blue color, and nothing I know how to do seems to make any difference. I know it's a silly thing to complain about, but does anybody have any ideas on a fix?

submitted by /u/Yulaw95
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yulaw95, Apr 17, 2020

2. accent color

I have all the colors listed above. The shade of red is missing from above accent colors and is also missing from mine. I used to have the shade of red and like to get it back. I like to know how to update the driver of accent color in window 10.
    ty

MartyHariri, Apr 17, 2020
  3. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only

About Accent Color

Hello Sir,

I have Windows 8 Genuine version. In this august i have a update of windows 10, through reservation and i upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10. All features are best compare with 8 or 7. but here in my windows 10 some problem. Problem is like not to change accent
    color from my background. I had try to graphics , updates of windows, etc all are done. but there is no change with accent color. I think, this is windows bug file software. so what should i do? for change color in accent backgound? Can i update windows 10
    from your site (Download Windows 10) ? over my windows 10? give me suggestion what should i do?

JaivikMehta, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only

1. Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only - Similar Threads - Update seems broken

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  4. Chrome will be more "colorful" in the future thanks to the Windows accent color.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome will be more "colorful" in the future thanks to the Windows accent color.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r1bwe4/chrome_will_be_more_colorful_in_the_future_thanks/
  5. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  6. Latest Update Broke Accent Colors >:

Latest Update Broke Accent Colors >:: Updated last night after checking for an update and now my accent colors are broken. My entire Start Menu is gray regardless of what I se tit to. Fix this please. Updating everything else did not fix the issue so don't even suggest "updating my drivers" because as usual...
  7. Accent Color

Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  8. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  9. Accent color changes when chrome is in the 'background'

Accent color changes when chrome is in the 'background': [ATTACH] Hi - I have my windows color settings set to yellow for start, taskbar, action centre, title bars and window borders. For about a day now, whenever i move something in front of my chrome window, the upper bar turns blue instead of yellow. How do i change this?...
  10. windows update seems to have broken motherboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update seems to have broken motherboard: As I turned my desktop on this morning 21,03,2020 windows started updating, when it was finished my HDMI ports stopped working. luckily my spare monitor is using DVI so still worked. Now windows had booted in a different aspect ratio than normal and there were a few things...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 accent color registry