Windows 10: update settings win 10 pro 64x

Discus and support update settings win 10 pro 64x in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; oh , my laptop went dead, had to clean install it, :) this should have been installed in my updates, well looking at my update settings the activitys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marielisabrown, Nov 13, 2018.

1. update settings win 10 pro 64x

oh , my laptop went dead, had to clean install it, update settings win 10 pro 64x :) this should have been installed in my updates, well looking at my update settings the activitys full, I have reset the slider back to the lowest number can anyone recommend any advice? I have also set it to targeted , its only the win 10 pro 64x I need, also how can I do a back up if its not being recognised update settings win 10 pro 64x :(

:)

marielisabrown, Nov 13, 2018
  2. dmreed Win User

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

dmreed, Nov 13, 2018
  3. OACSPA Win User
    Windows 10 64x Pro failed to startup after Critical Windows Update

About a 2 weeks ago Windows 10 Pro did an automatic update and did not boot after restart. I see the windows logo popping up, goes to Automatic Repair and after a while (10 to 12) minutes, Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC.

I followed the steps:

Windows 10 pro 64x won’t Boot. I can't Fix it with Startup Repair and BootRec Commands
    without success.

However, when all options via cmd prompt I did the following ->Advanced options ->Troubleshoot ->System Restore 'Enter"

System Restore point shows three dates; I selected one by one -> It asks 'confirm discs to restore'. with a yellow triangular notification says: You must

always restore the drive that contains Windows.

The Drive is unchecked status; You must enable system protection to this drive.

I cannot enable the Drive -Local Disk (Cupdate settings win 10 pro 64x :) (System)

I did the 1)Diskpart steps, 2) bcdedit steps, 3) bootrec steps on X: and C: as well, 4) earlier used the Media Creation Tool

USB dirve failed.

Any suggestion as how to enable the C: Drive in the system restore. Thanks.

OACSPA, Nov 13, 2018
  4. update settings win 10 pro 64x

win 10 pro 64x

have already upgraded to pro with a digital licence linked, was on windows 8.1 then win home, which died! now on pro, my updates seem to be downloading anything update settings win 10 pro 64x :(, is win 7 home still available?,

i had help to upgrade it

marielisabrown, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

update settings win 10 pro 64x

1. update settings win 10 pro 64x - Similar Threads - update settings pro

2. Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.: It says; "Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server." !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-win-11-64x-on-macbook-pro-throw/17b8f41d-32b1-432f-af1a-798dd95dadc5
  3. Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.: It says; "Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server." !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-win-11-64x-on-macbook-pro-throw/17b8f41d-32b1-432f-af1a-798dd95dadc5
  4. update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise: how do I update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-pro-to-win-10-enterprise/eb8181f1-c57b-45c4-aedd-ff7fee26ea14
  5. Win 10 pro update

Win 10 pro update: My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second hard drive will not show up in Windows 10 pro. The bios shows the drive. The device manager shows the drive but the disk...
  6. Ransomware settings in win 10 pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware settings in win 10 pro: Hi, I have a laptop that came with windows 7 pro which I upgraded to win 10 pro. At the moment it's version 1903. Currently when I try to enable ransomware protection a popup appears saying in essence that the 'system administrator has limited access to some areas of this...
  7. Win 10 Pro not updating

Win 10 Pro not updating: My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 did not install any updates for January. Windows Update says I am current, the logs says the last installed update was 12/31/2019. I did not receive any errors when checking for updates. Plenty of free drive space available. I find it hard...
  8. win 10 pro 64x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 pro 64x: there doesnt seem to be a lot of support for this upgrade, can someone advise the best downgrade option, im not too happy on the windows expirey date neither https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-64x/52b68220-89a3-460c-8f66-cb13e9ee3b67
  9. Win 10 pro update

Win 10 pro update: Hi I installed latest Win 10 pro update 1803 successfully and now, on C drive, I can see a new folder called "Windows.old", about 4 gb in size besides "Windows" folder and another new called "Windows10Upgrade" My questions is: Can I delete the "Windows old" folder to make...
  10. Windows 10 64x Pro failed to startup after Critical Windows Update

Windows 10 64x Pro failed to startup after Critical Windows Update: About a 2 weeks ago Windows 10 Pro did an automatic update and did not boot after restart. I see the windows logo popping up, goes to Automatic Repair and after a while (10 to 12) minutes, Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. I followed the steps: Windows 10 pro 64x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 pro 64x: under turn windows features on or off what are the default features