Windows 10: Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url

Discus and support Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have working on a solution where I need to control the defender updates by disabling the auto updates and triggering the updates via a custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PS1618, Oct 4, 2022.

1. PS1618 Win User

Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url

Hello,I have working on a solution where I need to control the defender updates by disabling the auto updates and triggering the updates via a custom logic. I see there are 3 options in Set-MpPreference's signaturefallbackorder i.e Update server, wsus, mmc and one additional setting where we can update the definitions from an UNC share. I was wondering if we can configure the MpPreference to a custom url like S3 from where the updates can be downloaded by the defender service when I put it there. Is it something possible?Thank you!Regards

:)

PS1618, Oct 4, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Custom Scaling Factor keeps resetting after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

To address your concern with Custom Scaling Factor, we suggest you to update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X on your keyboard, then click Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Drivers to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
    Update Driver Software.

3. Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 4, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url - Similar Threads - Update SignatureFallBackOrder custom

2. Windows 10 custom HTTP URL handler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 custom HTTP URL handler: I wrote a shell app that accepts URLs as arguments and forwards them to an appropriate program.>app https://youtu.be/mrX0LTNhAgM^This opens FreeTube to that video address.>app https://www.bing.com/^This is redirected to a web browserMy app works when I give it addresses as...
  3. Windows 10 custom HTTP URL handler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 custom HTTP URL handler: I wrote a shell app that accepts URLs as arguments and forwards them to an appropriate program.>app https://youtu.be/mrX0LTNhAgM^This opens FreeTube to that video address.>app https://www.bing.com/^This is redirected to a web browserMy app works when I give it addresses as...
  4. Windows 10 custom HTTP URL handler

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url: Hello,I have working on a solution where I need to control the defender updates by disabling the auto updates and triggering the updates via a custom logic. I see there are 3 options in Set-MpPreference's signaturefallbackorder i.e Update server, wsus, mmc and one additional...
  6. Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url: Hello,I have working on a solution where I need to control the defender updates by disabling the auto updates and triggering the updates via a custom logic. I see there are 3 options in Set-MpPreference's signaturefallbackorder i.e Update server, wsus, mmc and one additional...
  7. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?: How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?...
  8. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?: How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?...
  9. Custom Service Unable to Register URL

Custom Service Unable to Register URL: Greeting! I have a custom service that was made with other people and recently, I have been encountering a strange issue with it. Up until about two days ago, I could start and stop the service and it would register its URL just fine. Recently, it began being unable to...
  10. Set Custom URL for New Tabs in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Custom URL for New Tabs in Firefox: How to: Set Custom URL for New Tabs in Firefox How to Set a Custom URL for New Tabs in Mozilla Firefox [img] Information When using Mozilla Firefox web browser following installation, the new tab default setting opens with Firefox's recently visited webpages displayed...