Windows 10: Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100%

Discus and support Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 has been sitting at status: downloading 100% and has not progressed. Also has 2020-01 Update for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jef and KathyDinsmore, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100%

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 has been sitting at status: downloading 100% and has not progressed. Also has 2020-01 Update for Windows 10 version 1809 for x64 based systems KB4494174 with status: pending install. Has been like this for several hours. What is going on? I am not tech saavy.

:)

Jef and KathyDinsmore, Jul 2, 2020

2. Win update stuck at downloading 100% status

Please see image below- its stuck at that status for over an hour now *Shock
    Can I reboot my laptop and then check again?

Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100% [​IMG]

onlytanmoy, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Some downloaded applications so small

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to perform the steps below as a workaround and verify the result.

• Go to settings click on "display".
    • Choose the "set a custom scaling level" to 100%.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100%

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100%

1. Update sitting at Status: Downloading 100% - Similar Threads - Update sitting Status

2. Windows 10 Feature Update Downloaded status reverted to No

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Feature Update Downloaded status reverted to No: You may have noticed that after synchronizing updates released on patch Tuesday (October 13, 2020), Windows 10 Feature Updates for versions 1903 and 2004 that were previously downloaded, now show a status of Downloaded = No under the All Windows 10 Updates node. The content...
  3. windows update download 100%.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows update download 100%.: [IMG] I can't seem to get it to download. I have reset windows update so many different ways and have cleared so many caches. Can't seem to get it to work. Anyone else with this issue?...
  4. Windows update stuck at 100% downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 100% downloading: Hello everyone, I have been try to install windows 10 update but problem is that it always stuck at 100% while downloading and installation don't start. I've restarted my PC and also restarted windows update but it stuck again at 100%. Now I have no more data to waste. Now...
  5. Windows Update Stuck On "Downloading 100%"

Windows Update Stuck On "Downloading 100%": [ATTACH]After coming back to my PC to check how what status it's on only to realise that its been stuck on this for 1 hour now. Someone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-on-downloading-100/05e9a9ab-a1a6-49ef-9322-a9a19d5fc351
  6. HDD is sitting at 100% usage for 5 minutes after boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDD is sitting at 100% usage for 5 minutes after boot: Hello everyone, I am running Windows 10 version 1903 on a Western Digital Black 1TB drive (model number WD1003FZEX-00K3CA0). As the title implies, every time that I start my computer it is sitting at 100% disk usage for several minutes, usually around 5. It's also quite...
  7. Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes you may find that your Windows 10 is stuck with Windows Update status being displayed as Pending install, Pending download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing or Awaiting install. This post explains what these terms mean. If you face this issue,...
  8. Win update stuck at downloading 100% status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win update stuck at downloading 100% status: Please see image below- its stuck at that status for over an hour now *Shock Can I reboot my laptop and then check again? [img] 135334
  9. Windows Updates sit idle, don’t download, OS is idle for days

Windows Updates sit idle, don’t download, OS is idle for days: My Windows updates won’t download to install. No errors or messages anywhere. I’ve run all troubleshooters without issue. Tried to update to 1903 and it takes a day to get to 99% then just sits there. When I reboot it’s like it didn’t even start, no rollback, nothing. Tried...
  10. Battery status 100% fully charged

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery status 100% fully charged: Hello, I am using a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro on it (not OEM). I have calibrated my battery because it's status was "100% plugged in, charging". Now after calibration, when it reaches 100% the status is "100% Fully charged", but I think the battery is being...