Windows 10: Update Size

Discus and support Update Size in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows version is Windows 10 build 10240. i want to update it to newer version, how big that the size to download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arif Syahbani, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Update Size

My windows version is Windows 10 build 10240.

i want to update it to newer version,

how big that the size to download?

:)

Arif Syahbani, Apr 1, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 1, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 1, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update Size

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Size :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Update Size

1. Update Size - Similar Threads - Update Size

2. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  3. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  4. Windows Update 0x80070643 Error Fix -- Screwed up WinRE partition size due to SSD...

Windows Update 0x80070643 Error Fix -- Screwed up WinRE partition size due to SSD...: After using the microsoft recommended method to manually resize/shrink the primary OS partition by 250 MB in order to increase WinRE partition size so that you can finally install the new windows update 0x80070643 ERROR. This method completely messed up the new WinRE...
  5. Windows Update 0x80070643 Error Fix -- Screwed up WinRE partition size due to SSD...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 0x80070643 Error Fix -- Screwed up WinRE partition size due to SSD...: After using the microsoft recommended method to manually resize/shrink the primary OS partition by 250 MB in order to increase WinRE partition size so that you can finally install the new windows update 0x80070643 ERROR. This method completely messed up the new WinRE...
  6. Windows Update 0x80070643 Error Fix -- Screwed up WinRE partition size due to SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  8. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  9. if the device having only 3 gb ram andthe update size is 3.18 gb how can i update it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    if the device having only 3 gb ram andthe update size is 3.18 gb how can i update it?: I am facing Blue screen problem .....i asked about this problem on microsoft platform n get resolution to download windows update but the device having only 3GB space ,i mean RAM and the update size is 3.18 GB ,then how can i update my device...
  10. if the device having only 3 gb ram andthe update size is 3.18 gb how can i update it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if the device having only 3 gb ram andthe update size is 3.18 gb how can i update it?: I am facing Blue screen problem .....i asked about this problem on microsoft platform n get resolution to download windows update but the device having only 3GB space ,i mean RAM and the update size is 3.18 GB ,then how can i update my device...