Windows 10: Update stuck, computer now ruined by Microsoft!!!!!!

Discus and support Update stuck, computer now ruined by Microsoft!!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My update was stuck on 27%. Then all of a sudden it said it was undoing all the changes made to my laptop. Now the mouse doesn't work and I cannot use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jenni1971, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Jenni1971 Win User

Update stuck, computer now ruined by Microsoft!!!!!!

My update was stuck on 27%. Then all of a sudden it said it was undoing all the changes made to my laptop. Now the mouse doesn't work and I cannot use the computer at all! Nice job Microsoft! Thanks for ruining my only computer!!!!!!!! You all gonna replace my computer???? I cant afford another!!!! please help!!!!????

SERIOUSLY ANGRY!!!

:)

Jenni1971, Sep 29, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Sep 29, 2019
  3. bobkn Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I haven't had to face that problem with any of my PCs yet. (Touch wood. [Old pagan ritual to avoid bad luck.])

You may ultimately have to re-install Windows, but I hope that someone can offer a less painful fix.

A suggestion: "Windows 10 update ruined my computer" sounds like a ranting post. There are many helpful people here, but they respond better to requests for help than to complaints.

bobkn, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Update stuck, computer now ruined by Microsoft!!!!!!

microsoft update stuck at 0%

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error code or message?
    • Which build have you currently installed in your computer?
    We suspect that issue might occur due to some corruption in Windows update components.

Hence, I suggest you to run the Update troubleshooter and check for the issue.

Method : Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Update stuck, computer now ruined by Microsoft!!!!!!

1. Update stuck, computer now ruined by Microsoft!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Update stuck computer

2. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has ruined my computer: I'm not even asking for help anymore. This is just a rant. Recently, my computer has been having an issue where it will blue screen and then restart. Lately this has gotten exponentially worse. 50+ crashes in the past 3 days. What's causing it? A Microsoft program....
  3. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft has ruined my computer: I'm not even asking for help anymore. This is just a rant. Recently, my computer has been having an issue where it will blue screen and then restart. Lately this has gotten exponentially worse. 50+ crashes in the past 3 days. What's causing it? A Microsoft program....
  4. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer: The latest update March 14, 2023—KB5023696 OS Builds 19042.2728, 19044.2728, and 19045.2728 - Microsoft Supportcompletely ruined my software.Here are the problems I ran into : First, my Firefox browser just stopped being able to start. I would restart it, and it would freeze...
  6. Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer: The latest update March 14, 2023—KB5023696 OS Builds 19042.2728, 19044.2728, and 19045.2728 - Microsoft Supportcompletely ruined my software.Here are the problems I ran into : First, my Firefox browser just stopped being able to start. I would restart it, and it would freeze...
  7. Latest Microsoft Update completely ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Update ruined computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update ruined computer: Hi guys. I’m not an expert but I’m reasonably tech savvy and can follow instructions. My computer has an SSD, plenty of room and I’ve never had a problem with it. It has been the perfect computer until I installed the latest updates. Audio doesn’t work at all and the...
  9. Update ruined my computer

Update ruined my computer: I'm so frustrated. My computer updated on the 14th, I believe and it made all my files, bookmarks, passwords, settings,n lightroom presets, etc disappear. I've restarted a billion times, I've tried to uninstall the update, I've tried to restore to a previous backup several...
  10. Updates Ruined My Computer

Updates Ruined My Computer: Help immediately needed. Since your latest updates my computer has not worked right since. You deleted my background picture, plug & play no longer works so I cannot use my devices, autoplay no longer works so I cannot even start my devices. I can no longer use the internet....