Windows 10: Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Discus and support Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmandaMaloney, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again.

:)

AmandaMaloney, Oct 13, 2019
  2. DarrenJos Win User

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

I'm not stuck on getting updates. When I restart to install & configure the updates, it's stuck at 0% while configuring.

I've tried the update troubleshooter, but it said there was no problem.

DarrenJos, Oct 13, 2019
  3. DarrenJos Win User

After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again.

I've never had this problem before, long configuring depending on the update, but stuck like this, no!

DarrenJos, Oct 13, 2019
  4. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart [​IMG]

TomStrong, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart - Similar Threads - Update stuck configuration

2. My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on 0% after restart: I have tried powering off the pc and back on but still getting 0% page I really need help it's been 8 hours nowAll the help pages I have found don't provide steps to fix this and are not intended for this situation which is the reason I reached out...
  3. My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on 0% after restart: I have tried powering off the pc and back on but still getting 0% page I really need help it's been 8 hours nowAll the help pages I have found don't provide steps to fix this and are not intended for this situation which is the reason I reached out...
  4. “Configuring Update for Windows 10” stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “Configuring Update for Windows 10” stuck at 0%: I went to the settings on the desktop computer and started an update restart as it said i needed to. The dot loading ribg is still spinning and it is stuck at 0% saying Configuring Update for Windows 10 Do not turn off your computer. Im not sure what to do. It has not moved...
  5. configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...: So I just got a surface book 2 and was happy using it over the past couple of days but yesterday it asked to perform an update before shutting down so I did and it never got past the 0% mark. I also cannot press ctrl+alt+del or it won't respond to anything I try. so I cant...
  6. configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...

configuring windows update stuck at 0%. can't do anything...: So I just got a surface book 2 and was happy using it over the past couple of days but yesterday it asked to perform an update before shutting down so I did and it never got past the 0% mark. I also cannot press ctrl+alt+del or it won't respond to anything I try. so I cant...
  7. Update stuck after configuring

Update stuck after configuring: The latest windows update has downloaded, installed, configured and now gone to blue screen saying 'working on updates 0%. Do not turn off your PC. This will take a while. Your PC will restart several times.' It has been on 0% for an hour now although the blue dot circle...
  8. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again. I've never had this...
  9. Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen: How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuring-update-for-windows-10-0-complete-is/2c8f618a-b89a-4853-a01f-a480b46f55cc
  10. Windows 10 update stuck after restart with message "Working on updates 0%"

Windows 10 update stuck after restart with message "Working on updates 0%": I am trying to install the latest update of Windows 10 (April 2018 ver 1803) on my PC and after the PC reboots, the screen hangs on a blue screen with the message "Working on updates 0% Don't turn off your PC, this will take a while". I have left the PC overnight and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. config = spark_config() stuck widows

2. configuring updates for windows 10 0%

3. windows 10 update configuration stuck

4. Install Windows 10 In Black Circle At 0%